[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who watched this? Also, tmnt thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
Am I the only one who watched this?

Also, tmnt thread.
>>
Who the fuck is that kid in the middle?
>>
>>78106326
IDW is the best series
Mirage has the best Stories
90's movie is the best movie.

The three cartoons are about on equal footing, they have their ups and downs.
>>
>>78106369
Cody.
The great grandson of April and Casey
>>
>>78106326

What the fuck is this?
>>
File: starlee.png (497 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
starlee.png
497 KB, 720x540
>>78106478
TMNT Fast Forward.
They get sucked into a portal or something and into the future where they meet April and Casey's great grandson Cody, and the tech intern, Starlee.

That's about all I remember, I might rewatch it soon.
>>
>>78106326
I watched it when I used to binge through shows on the 4kids website and youtube.
It wasn't as bad as I remember some people say it is, but it is a real tone shift that it's absolutely understandable why a lot of people didn't like it.
>>
I finally got around to watching the 2014 movie. It was surprisingly decent. My only major gripes were how they handled the origin story and Shredder. The turtles themselves were great, though.

I'm actually pretty hyped for the sequel now. Especially knowing we're gonna see Casey Jones and Bebop and Rocksteady.
>>
File: Gunijin_Warriors_2.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Gunijin_Warriors_2.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
The writing was terrible and these guys were the only remotely decent additions that came from it.

Also, I swear that annoying comedic musical cue was playing every other minute.
>>
>>78106426
I think the 80's cartoon is weaker than 2003 and 2012, agree on the rest though.
>>
>>78106326
The 2003 series is the best interpretation dark and humorous dramatic when needed and always intresting, shame Bebop and Rocksteady never got in it but whatever

80s show was lame, 2012 is alright
>>
>>78106326
course i watched it. i didnt LIKE it much but i watched it because this was formerly the greatest iteration of the TMNT other than the first movie.. i gave it a shot
then they came the fuck back to their senses with back to the sewer
... except its plot arc was nonsense. but still.
>>
>>78109465
the 2003 series would be absolutely spectacularly better than all the others if it wasn't held back so hard by 4kids... the terrible non-union actors and frequently bad dialogue writing. Instead it's simply head-and-shoulders-better than the others. 80s show was retarded, current show is a different KIND of retarded.. it's also somewhat more kickass, but it has so much less excuse to be so lobotomized. and it hurts every time they get a big name actor that 2003 series could never have had because muh union
>>
>>78110002
My issue with 2012 is that it almost never allows the turtles to be competent unless it's an hour special.
>>
>>78107758
Oh come on, President Bishop saving tentacle cyclops Baxter Stockman in a bridal carry was hilarious.
>>
>>78106326
Was this the one where they fought with the dinosaurs?
>>
>>78110125
I loved how Baxter kept evolving everytime he showed up, until he reached spider head

I think i had a toy of that
>>
File: tumblr_ns6hqni4iL1qm2k07o1_1280.jpg (243 KB, 688x688) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns6hqni4iL1qm2k07o1_1280.jpg
243 KB, 688x688
>>78106326
I really loved the fast forward season.
>>
File: 2469417_p0.jpg (277 KB, 600x698) Image search: [Google]
2469417_p0.jpg
277 KB, 600x698
>>78114413
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.