[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they gave him the same look Steve has in the movies for him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
So they gave him the same look Steve has in the movies for him to be a dark reflection of Captain America,right? I mean he is Nuke after all
>>
Yep
>>
The thing is Nuke was adamantium monster, while this "Nuke" is basically bootleg Cap minus superhuman on crazy pills.
>>
Yeah, it was intentional. They probably intentionally casted a guy who looked like Chris Evans, too.
>>
>>78103238
Yeah, but I like this Nuke better than the comic version. I hope that they give him a suit like the Captain
>>78103262
Not as kawaii as Chris but they do look similar
>>
>>78103518
Yeah, he's literally a poor man's Chris Evans. I know it won't happen, but I'd kind of like to see Nuke as one of the SHIELD goons that'll go after Cap in Civil War.
>>
You think Cap ever goes down on Sharon?
>>
>>78103633
Sadly no, sucks that the movie and tv departments don't play along nicely. They know the demand is there for these characters to crossover to the movies but it's probably not going to happen.

>>78103649
He's a virgin you silly anon
>>
>>78103649
>Sharon
>Not Bucky
>>
>>78103166
>Tfw he's only gonna appear in Jessica Jones and will not fight Daredevil once he paints the flag on his face
>>
>>78103649
Cap has probably never even seen a naked woman.
>>
>>78103649
Sharon will wrap her legs around him and shove herself on his face or sit on his face until he learns.

>>78103808
Not after Sharon is done with him, Evans and VanCamp confirmed a romance already.
>>
>>78103824
Sorry but VanCamp already confirmed Sharon and Steve would be getting together and Evans hinted at it but they are being very vague.
>>
>>78103166
I really liked the way he smiled in the show.
The strained sort of fake-I-think-this-is-what-people-do smile you'd see on a Nam vet.
>>
>>78104335
Me too, does anyone know if he's going to be featured in other Netflix Marvel shows?
>>
>>78104335
I really hope he doesdoes.

He was pretty random and weird in JJ, but he'd be a fun, scary guy to havehave prowling Hell's Kitchen in the Netflix side of things.

IGH namedrop in SHIELD when?
>>
Nuke > Cap
>>
>>78103262
>They probably intentionally casted a guy who looked like Chris Evans, too.
I read casted as "created"
>>
>>78103847
I wonder if he posts on /r9k/
>>
>>78103238
In Born Again he wasn't portrayed as an adamantium monster yet, was he?
>>
>>78104335
He was great. A real fucking nice guy psycho
>>
>>78103166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9GYFB9DGc
>>
We all agree that Nuke is best best boy, right?
>>
>>78103166
WEAPON PLUS COMFIRMED
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.