[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/ I need some suggestions on good episodes of Batman:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: unisexhammer.gif (200 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
unisexhammer.gif
200 KB, 400x600
Hey /co/

I need some suggestions on good episodes of Batman: The Brave and The Bold. I've watched the movie or whatever with Owlman a while ago and thought it was pretty cheesy. I've also seen the episode with Space Ghost and that was extremely cheesy.

But I had just watched "The Mask of Matches Malone" the one with the birds of prey song, and I really enjoyed it and actually laughed at a couple parts. Also pic related I've always thought was hilarious, so I know that the good episodes are gold, but the bad ones are just so bad. I don't want to have to rifle through the trash to find the good ones, so I was hoping my fellow /co/mrades could help me out?

Thanks in advance guys
>>
Mayhem of the Music Meister!
Chill of the Night!
Battle of the Superheroes!
Menace of the Madniks!
Requiem for a Scarlet Speedster!

And the Bat-Mite episodes, but your mileage may vary on those.
>>
>>78102722
Thank you my friend! I'll check out Requiem for a Scarlet Speedster first since I assume it involves the Flash
>>
Just watch them all.
>>
>>78102785
No problem, friendo. And yeah, that one is one of the best. If you like Flash, you'll love it.
>>
>>78102791
Kinda the exact opposite of what my post was asking
>>
>>78102638
Music Meister and the Superman Red Kryptonite episode. And Aquaman's vacation, why not. Also, Bwana Beast and Starro.
>>
All of them
Its really well constructed silver age wackiness with the right amount of emotion in the right places
>>
>>78103011
Thanks dude, I think I might have seen Music Meister too but it was so long ago I dont quite remember.
>>78103464
Yeah but as I've mentioned, the episodes I have seen first left a bad taste in my mouth they were so bad in my opinion, and I'd rather not deal with them. If it weren't for those I'd have started the series a long time ago. I'm just looking for some gems right now, then after that I'll check out the others maybe
>>
File: 1447858053072.jpg (163 KB, 599x657) Image search: [Google]
1447858053072.jpg
163 KB, 599x657
>>78102638
>using cheesy as a negative
>>
>>78103540
if you didn't like those episodes have you thought of the possibility that you just have shit taste?
>>
>>78103611
No but I've considered you do
>>
File: smashing.jpg (105 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
smashing.jpg
105 KB, 500x585
>>78102722
Just started Chill of the Night, and omg Thomas Wayne is Adam West. Fantastic.
>>
>>78103540
>>78102952

people are having a hard time recommending you episodes because the show was pretty consistently good. I'm also having a hard time gauging your taste. You seem to hate cheese, which most of the show is, but still enjoyed other episodes which were cheesy?

if you're looking for episodes that are a little more serious try The Last Patrol and Chill of the Night
>>
You should check out the Christmas episode of Bats and Red Tornado, and the two episodes of Captain Marvel, I think the second episode is called Mr. Mind. Also that episode of the JLI vs JSA was great.
>>
>>78105021
I mean ok you got a point there. Nah I'm not specifically looking for more serious episodes, but I just didn't think those episodes were good, cheese aside. Being that they were the first 2 I had seen I just didn't give the show an honest shot.

But every series, no matter how much one loves it, always has bad episodes. So saying "just watch them all" or "You have shit taste" it's like ok no.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.