[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I have a buyer for a cartoon show but have no ideas for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1410540792565.jpg (56 KB, 561x526) Image search: [Google]
1410540792565.jpg
56 KB, 561x526
>tfw I have a buyer for a cartoon show but have no ideas for cartoons
>>
>>78099981
How can someone buy a cartoon that doesn't even exist conceptually?
>>
>>78099981
Pitch them the breakfast club TAS.
>>
>>78100054
Pitch them a show about Ally Sheedy being a slut that gets endless cummies
>>
If you wanted a /co/ makes a cartoon thread, you just should have said so, anon.
>>
>>78100044
knowing someone willing to pay for a thing vs. actually having that specific something to sell to them
>>
>>78100044
Because I have a buyer that will buy anything. Though I might have to give them all the rights and not get any royalties from it.
>>
>>78100154
That's dumb. Both of you are dumb.
>>
A kid.
Who lives with his family.
And gets into hijinks.

Call it: Kid Hijinks.
>>
>>78100281
I don't see anything dumb about it, if it's a show that you're only doing for the money.
>>
>>78100154
Life With Louie reboot
>>
>>78099981
Barefoot Teenage Brown Girl
>>
>>78099981
How about the story of a guy that's everything wrong with America.

You know. Stick with what you know.
>>
>>78099981
>tfw the story of a girl who creid a river and drowned the whol world but u absolutely luv it when she smile

if you can't think of an idea just listen to a load of song lyricss and extrapolate from there
>>
>>78100800
i am down for this

also what, how can you not have cartoon ideas? i have tons. i mean okay theyre anime, but we can hammer that out later.
>>
>>78100154
>Because I have a buyer that will buy anything.
Just come up with any shit you can think of, you just said he'll buy ANYTHING
>>
>>78099981
How do you end up in a scenario in which people who will buy things from you despite not having a thing to sell?
>>
File: 420.png (242 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
420.png
242 KB, 640x480
>tfw one of the anons in this thread suggests a series idea
>it gets stolen by OP and gets given the green light by the company
>cartoon premiers in 3 years time and nobody believes anon when he tells people how it was his vision
>>
>>78099981
Then you're obviously not suited for making a cartoon show, are you?
>>
>>78099981
Want to work together? I've got some scripts, we could make it work.
>>
>>78100800
The following broadcast is brought to you by /co/
>>
So you need ideas or what? Finished scripts? Entire season?
>>
>>78102811
You know when Cyclops had a nervous breakdown from being a child soldier all his life?
How he went full villain right after that?
It was me, Barry. I did that.
>>
An ethnically diverse cast doing nothing funny.
>>
>>78100313
>do it for money
>give up rights
He's correct, you're dumb
>>
>>78099981
said this in the make a cartoon thread
>orcs join the US army
alternately
>orcs join the US coastguard
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.