[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think about Anais?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: junk.png (146 KB, 299x291) Image search: [Google]
junk.png
146 KB, 299x291
What does /co/ think about Anais?
>>
Great character, very adorable.
No diddling, though it reminds me of a girl I diddle.
>>
She's kind of the show's Lisa to speak. But done perfectly.
>>
>>78099568
Another controversial character. Some fans like her because her appearance, some fans like her personality, some fans like her overall design. On the other hand, some fans hate her Mary Sue status, some fans hate her because she attracts lewd fans and pedos, and some fans hate her because she lacks in characterization.
>>
>>78099709
>some fans hater her because she attracts pedos

what a bunch of faggots
>>
>>78099740
That is true, my friend. Just browse through any gumball thread, you will either see Nicole's and Anais' lewd conversation/images.

Sometimes, you might see Penny/Teri/Molly/Jamie/Rachel images posting if you stay on the thread long enough.
>>
>>78099819
I'm not complaining about people being attracted to the characters. Shit, Gumball attracts ten times as many pedos as Anais does. Same with the secondary characters like Penny and Carrie.

It's the autistic faggots that don't like the characters because of that.

They're like some kind of fucking retarded cartoon hipsters. "Ew, people like Anais? Well now I can't like her. I only like obscure Gumball characters that you've never heard of."
>>
>>78099943
That is true too. I am okay with the characters, too. But it is the amount of digression in the thread because those two kinds of fans. That is utterly annoying. Imagine the thread has some nice little chat, and then those two fans join the thread, everything is ruined.
>>
she's cute
but basically this whole show is one-note depression. everything's always terrible for everyone, the end
>>
>>78099568
one of the least shitty representations of the "smart kid" trope, but she can still be a cunt (see: The Allergy)
>>
>>78101893
Or the password.
>>
>>78099568
She's kinda cute, I would say.
>>
>>78099568
She's cute, I want to see her abused and broken
>>
>>78099568
I hope she gets fat when she's older.
>>
File: 1426798153140.png (532 KB, 490x698) Image search: [Google]
1426798153140.png
532 KB, 490x698
She makes me hard.
>>
File: autistic rabbit.png (1 MB, 1325x767) Image search: [Google]
autistic rabbit.png
1 MB, 1325x767
Only exist to fill the "Smarter younger sibling" role but episodes like the Egg and they toy episode try to give some more light to the character. They give her some potential to be better but don't because they're to busy writing about everyone else.
>>
Haven't seen the show since season... 3? I think?

But back then she was adorable.
>>
>>78099668
She does get hit sometimes, not as much as Gumball but there are few characters in the show who suffer more physical punishment than him.

Also I like how they didn't forgot that despite being smarter than most characters she is still a little kid.

Also as the only sane person in the house it is understandable that she can be a cunt. I would like to give her a nice day.
>>
>>78105804
She starts to have more characterization, but it is still a long way to make her developed and likable at the same time.
>>
>>78099568
Why does she even need to wear that leaf bra?
>>
>>78108419
Clothes makes it lewder. We have seen Gumball naked many times but Gumball on a microbikini would be lewder than naked Gumball
>>
>>78108419
So she can support her massive breasts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.