[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show. Holy shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Orel-300x200.jpg (5 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Orel-300x200.jpg
5 KB, 300x200
This show. Holy shit.
>>
Clay is the biggest victim of the series.
>>
>>78097885
Well, im not so sure. Clay is a huge asshole, but at the same time the writing really shows you how broken he is, the result of his upbringing and honestly most of his bad choices. His insecurities are really what destroy him. Some of the shit he does though is completely unforgivable.
>>
>>78097963
All of them are broken people.
How they handle is it what makes a person.
>>
clay shares the same VA as harveys dad
look it up
>>
Try-hard.

Has all the subtlety of a brick to the face.
>>
One of the few shows so good even Enter loves it.
>>
>>78098742
he also voices baymax
>>
The depth, tact with which the show deals with mistakes and the horrors of life is a direct opposite of /co/'s way of spouting absolute judgement at a pin drop.
People who seriously use "X did nothing wrong" "X is irredeemable" "X is the real villain" in actual discussions have no business watching a show like this.

I can't fucking believe anyone could start a discussion with "Clay is right/Clay is wrong" that goes anywhere. At all. It's the ultimate exercise in pointlessness.
>>
Much like in life, Moral Orel has no clear cut villain.
>>
>>78098692
I'm trying to avoid saying "this" so uh

Post-I-agree-with
>>
Fuck man we will never get another show like Moral Orel again. It was dark without being edgy, Alone is probably the best episode in my opinion. I wish Dino would kick starter to make the lost eps.
>>
>>78097885
Clay apologists are the true cancer.
>>
>>78097963
He was always entertaining, but his sacrifice monologue made him one of my favorite characters of all time.
>>
>>78098742
Orel shares the same VA as Sandy Cheeks, Cindy Vortex, Ashley Graham from Resident Evil 4, and Amélie in the English Dub of the movie Amélie
>>
File: noonewilldrink.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
noonewilldrink.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>mfw Clay made me realize I was an alcoholic
>mfw I'm still an alcoholic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.