[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/! What is best in life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
/co/!

What is best in life?
>>
File: croc.jpg (30 KB, 584x392) Image search: [Google]
croc.jpg
30 KB, 584x392
>>78097426
Big rocks!
>>
Social justice t b h
>>
>>78097426
discussing comicbook movies 4 years before release
>>
Blonde 12 year old girls. Two of them whenever possible.
>>
>>78097552
You can have the blondes if I can have the rest.

Actually I think I'll take your blondes as well.
>>
File: Ikat'ika.jpg (93 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
Ikat'ika.jpg
93 KB, 694x530
VICTORY
>>
>>78097426
To crush marvelshill, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of Bendis.
>>
File: science.jpg (1 MB, 800x1024) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
1 MB, 800x1024
>>78097426
SCIENCE!
>>
>>78097640
I have feeling those three would rather kill the fuck out of each other.
>>
>>78097622
Victory is life.
>>
File: shut up and take my money.gif (1 MB, 345x211) Image search: [Google]
shut up and take my money.gif
1 MB, 345x211
>>78097704
>>
>>78097622
VICTORY IS LIFE!
>>
>>78097737
Rewatched the entirety of DS9 last month and it is one of my favorite shows ever. Currently on Season 5 Episode 6 of Voyager. Not my fav.
>>
>>78097426
Fire. And lots of it.
>>
>>78097779
Voyager's biggest problem is that the producers never let them push it's ideas as far as they could have gone.

Voyager could have been the show BSG became - the gritty story about a group of humans desperately trying to survive a hostile, hopeless journey while their ship and its crew become battered, broken, and compromised. Crews from different backgrounds, with different philosophies forced to reconcile their differences and meet halfway, abandoning some principles and adopting others.

It's not a terrible show or anything, there are some great characters and some genuinely great arcs in the series, but it's not as good as what could have been.
>>
Pussy juice of your girlfriend.
>>
>>78097884
>It's not a terrible show or anything, there are some great characters...
Yeah...like Seven of Nine's tits.

I agree though. It's a shame we aren't going to see another series anytime soon.
>>
>>78097884
Well, it could have been but they suffered from what you say and the cast was probably the worst of all the Star Treks. They had some good actors but not enough to pull it through.

>Tuvok
>Doctor (the best)
>Seven
>Janeway (except she rarely acted)

The rest were mediocre to bad, a far cry from TNG.

To your point though, they blew the entire premise when they were at 'full power' at the beginning of every episode. There was very few low power episodes, and the whole story of only have so many photon torpedoes went out the window at season 2 or 3. And they had TWO stories of them travelling through hostile territory and getting their shit wrecked, only to reset time! What bullshit.
>>
>>78097426
Telling people the show they like is shit because it doesn't gel with my beliefs and another website likes it.
>>
>>78098014
Tom and B'ellana generally had good material, at least after the first couple seasons.

Even Neelix was capable of being a good character when he wasn't being used as shitty comic relief like in Jetrel or Mortal Coil.
>>
>>78098014
I'd take any season of Voyager or Enterprise over the first two seasons of either DS9 or TNG.
>>
File: parturition030.jpg (38 KB, 665x509) Image search: [Google]
parturition030.jpg
38 KB, 665x509
>>78098014
I am the only Harry Kim fan in the world.
>>
Apparently the greatest in life is discussing Star Trek Voyager
>>
>>78098197
Are you Asian? I felt like he was relatable though.
>>78098192
The first two seasons are always slow.
>>78098117
Neelix was the most annoying fuck I have ever seen on television, but he did grow on me. God damn him.
>>
>>78098117
>B'ellana
yes, other two, no. and NEVER Neelix, NEVER!
>>78098192
agreed, those two shows took a while to find their place, but at least they did. Voyager just did the same shit from beginning to end except they found a hot chick that could actually act to base 1/2 the episodes around.
>>
>>78098238
This is fantastic though because I was on episode 6 when this discussion started. I'm now on episode 8 of season 5. This is so fantastic.
>>
>>78098245
>Are you Asian? I felt like he was relatable though.

Nope, I am the dreaded straight white male. I generally like those everyman characters who occasionally get in over their heads.
>>
File: 1429482755922.jpg (71 KB, 489x678) Image search: [Google]
1429482755922.jpg
71 KB, 489x678
Really big tits.
>>
>>78098260
Of course she could act, she dated a senator candidate...until she broke up with him because he took her to swinger parties and tried to get her to do stuff with him in front of other people lol.
>>78098314
I see. As am I. I found myself relating the Harry and Paris, the former when I was younger and the latter more recently. :I
>>
>>78098314
But he was basically a shitty, Gordie who could see and not act well.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.