[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sítio do Picapau Amarelo: Translation Complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: SDPA 45.png (518 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SDPA 45.png
518 KB, 1280x720
The subtitles for Sítio do Picapau Amarelo are finally complete.
There's a season three on the way. I'll sub it if there are good rips like these.

All 52 episodes: https://mega.nz/#F!ll4TCTJK!BAl64AS_dOyKsY2T-SmynA
>>
>>78095425
Oh hey! I'm the unreliable Brazilian. As I said I'm unreliable but at least I have an excuse this time. I moved to Japan. This is not permanent but I will stay here for some time. Sorry but I don't have much free time right now so I won't help for a while.
>>
>>78095634
It's ok. Have fun in Japan!
>>
>>78095678
Thanks. I end up never having time to do shit I used to do in Brazil because I always have something to do. If I'm not doing what I came here to do I have nearly infinite possibilities of entertainment that doesn't involve spend all day in front of a computer so I'm having lots of fun on my free time.
>>
>>78095425
Thanks dude for the effort and good luck with your chinese toons! Greetings from Argentina.
>>
>>78095731
The guy who's in Japan is the portuguese guy, not me. And Argentina? I never thought these subs would reach to Spanish speakers because I made them in English just for English speakers. By the way, I'm from Chile, we are very close; that's why is kinda important to me to see this reached to someone here.
>>
>>78095425
Oh shit, thanks!
Now for the eternal wait for "Les Grandes Grandes Vacances."

Thank you very much for this. It's always really nice to see stuff like this take off.
>>
>>78095425
Thanks! I didn't even realize you were working on this.
>>
>>78095425
Hey Bonecco, did you ever considered translating some portuguese?

It's a giant shame that feel people on Brazil have the opportunitty to whatch shows like Venture Brothers.
>>
>>78097150
You mean translate TO portuguese? I don't know enough portuguese to do that. Just some basic things. As a Spanish native speaker I can understand most of basic dialogue and what I don't understand I have to research and listen to the dubbed version to help me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.