[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why does anyone teach Felicity how to fight? >It took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 800x533
>Why does anyone teach Felicity how to fight?
>It took Thea one year to train
>It took Laurel a few months
>>
>>78094847
Thea was trained by the guy who is now Ra's Al Gul. Laurel sucks at fighting.
>>
>>78094873
That still doesn't explain Thea or anyone else doesn't train Felicity. Everybody she hangs out with is a trained killer.
>>
didn't felicity kill someone with a laptop? don't doubt her skillz.
>>
>>78095189
Did she hack his life?
>>
>>78094847
Maybe they should oracle her.
>>
>>78094847
Laurel had been training her whole life. Why does no one remember this?
>>
>>78095446
I doubt women's self defence classes and a few lessons from a washed up MMA fighter are enoughto compete against literal ninjas.
>>
>>78094847

Laurel already had martial arts background. And they probably don't do it simply because it'd serve little purpose in the story.
>>
>>78095961
Clearly they are considering she fought off League ninjas in her first fight.
>>
>>78095983
Also Thea was a great archer, she won a few competitions when she was younger.
>>
>>78095446
This. Laurel was already a quite competent fighter before she and Ollie got nerfed, after that Laurel was trained by Wildcat and Nyssa
>>
>>78094847
It's hard to train someone that wants to stop and bitch you out every time you give them a tap or throw during sparring. They could have given her a gun and sent her to the range with Diggle or something though.
>>
So how come nobody ever gives Diggle shit for killing people? He's clearly not shooting tranqs.
>>
>>78096137
Those people are expected to kill others.
>>
>>78096137
They stopped caring about killing as soon as they dropped" I can't be the killer I once was" from the intro.
>>
>>78094847
You can't teach a dead dog new tricks
>>
>>78096137
It's America, it's ok for Marines to kill people unless your black
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.