[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite King of the Hill episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: latest-3.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
latest-3.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
Favorite King of the Hill episode?
>>
Any of them. It's all the same boring shit.
>>
The one where Hank is disgusted by modern society, and his son learns a valuable life lesson.
>>
Any episode with Connie's feet.
>>
>>78094800
Yeah, Hitler would be proud
>>
Anything with Dale as the main focus
>>
Band geeks
>>
The 12 Angry Men parody where the lawn mower company has a focus group get together at the shopping mall the day after Thanksgiving.
>>
The one where the fonz kicks out peggys parents from their ranch in montana
>>
"A Firefighting We Will Go" is hilarious, especially the last third.
>>
File: to_sirloin_with_love.jpg (61 KB, 385x216) Image search: [Google]
to_sirloin_with_love.jpg
61 KB, 385x216
>>78094662
To Sirloin With Love
I still get a tear in my eye when that theme music starts up one last time at the end. Good-bye Hank, my neighbour.
>>
>>78094662
the one where Hank and Peggy go skydiving and Peggy's parachute doesn't open and she hits the ground, and the episode ends there

I like to pretend it's the series finale
>>
youtube.com
>>
>>78094662
"Livin' on Reds, Vitamin C, and Propane", but only because of the "Ballad of Hank Hill" at the end.

>It said...
>Dang ol' Hank, man, talking about hold on tight
>Talking about making a little ol' left, man
>Now, Hank, swing right
>>
File: chocolate candy man.gif (317 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
chocolate candy man.gif
317 KB, 500x277
I'm with Cupid is god-tier
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.