[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all agree that he is a terrible character, and the appeal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: Doomsday_by_Tom_Fleming.png (856 KB, 525x640) Image search: [Google]
Doomsday_by_Tom_Fleming.png
856 KB, 525x640
Can we all agree that he is a terrible character, and the appeal he has among the general public is nonsensical

Also others shit characters like him would be great lets talk
>>
>>78092267
>mad that his favorite unpopular hipster villains aren't going to be in a movie
wahahaha
>>
Can we all agree that OP is a faggot that needs to realize that stating his opinions as facts is not a way to start a discussion?
>>
>>78092289
>>78092325
Give me a decent storyline to read with him as the villain and I'll be open to him not being a hulk rip off back in the 90s
>>
>>78092353
>pls spoon feed me
nah, lol
>>
File: Harvy kek.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Harvy kek.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
>>78092267
Go home, you're drunk.
>>
>>78092267
Yes. Also his design is awful. Those spikes were stuck on without any rhyme or reason and look like they were literally stuck onto a Hulk figure by a kid.
>>
>>78092267
>Can we all agree
Of course not, this is 4chan.
I do agree.
>>
He's just a monster not a character. Stop pretending like you know what you're talking about when you clearly don't.
>>
>>78092267
No, Doomsday is great and has a ton of untapped potential. Go read the arc where he became a good guy.
>>
File: heroes of the universe.jpg (637 KB, 1280x1995) Image search: [Google]
heroes of the universe.jpg
637 KB, 1280x1995
>>78092353
>villain
>implying
>>
Superdoombro was too precious for this earth

Truly the greatest of all inner demons
>>
>>78092267
>>78092353
Doomsday isn't a character, or a villain. He's a force of nature.
>>
File: Superman - Doomed 001-030.jpg (3 MB, 2880x2214) Image search: [Google]
Superman - Doomed 001-030.jpg
3 MB, 2880x2214
>>78092557

By that did you mean a disposable monster heel who had a couple good storylines but nowadays just gets used to push the next big comer?

It's been a long time since Hunter/Prey, anon. Doomsday just cannon fodder now.
>>
>>78092267
It's nice to know the force of nature has decency to wear green pants
>>
>>78092267
Y'know if Disney is going to pay you to make all these anti-DC threads you could at least give them their money's worth and use punctuation.
>>
>>78092267
Doomsday is an incredibly deep and intricate character therefore he shouldn't be wasted as the big guy third act fodder for BvS.
>>
File: zod of steel.jpg (2 MB, 1488x3279) Image search: [Google]
zod of steel.jpg
2 MB, 1488x3279
>>78092590

This

He's conflicted and his arc can't possibly be properly represented in the last fifteen minutes of the film
>>
>>78092590
>>78092609
Nothing says he won't show up in the next one too. Doomsday's whole thing is he's hard to keep down.
>>
>>78092353
Superman:Doom
>>
>>78092952

Superman literally shreks him in the first issue and the rest of the story is Supes dealing with the repercussions of being the true successor to the ideals of Doomsday and eventually turning Doomsday's power source, the doomforce, into a force for good in the universe

Doomsday literally just exists to incite the plot, the story's actual villain is Brainiac Vril Dox
>>
>>78092267

People likes him because the shock factor of killing Superman, and because he looks awesome.

It´s the same with the Hulk; he's a shitty character without any entertaining quality except for his smashing capacity. People gets astonished by his "I'm the strongest" shenanigans.
>>
>>78092490
Eradicator.
>>
File: doomsday-injustice.jpg (73 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
doomsday-injustice.jpg
73 KB, 640x400
The only positive thing I can say about him is that he was fun to play in Injustass.

If only because MB Venom was hilarious.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.