[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Black Cat an evil kingpin again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: a whore and silk.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
a whore and silk.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Why is Black Cat an evil kingpin again?
>>
>>78089067
Because spock snubbed her and maybe apprehended or beat her I don't quite remember.
>>
Because Dan Slott couldn't kill her during World's End.
>>
>>78089067
Because Spock punched her.
>Still with the kitty face costume
Jesus Christ, I don't care if you HAVE to zip it up because you're fucking prudes but Christ lose the 60 year old Cat Lady jumper and give back the white trim.
>>
>>78089067

Because Marvel saw how successful Catwoman's latest run was an wants to copy and paste.
>>
>>78089112
i don't see a kitty face
who the fuck is the not-spider-man lady there with her half-assed mask? it looks good but it's not appropriate for marvel comics.

anyway yeah blackcat looked best with the white fur trim
>>
>>78089235
Silk.
>>
>>78089167

So successful they got Valentine off the book as soon as they could and replaced her with a shitty writer.
>>
>>78089167
>Valentine's Catwoman
>successful
It was fucking good, but I wouldn't call it a major hit.
>>
Dan Slott hates Black Cat but he couldn't kill her off, so he did the next best thing.
>>
File: 4078400-image.jpg (58 KB, 210x597) Image search: [Google]
4078400-image.jpg
58 KB, 210x597
>>78089235
Looking at a few pictures it looks like a decision none of the artists like or give a fuck about looking good.
But the neck buckle or whatever is the nose and has two cat eyes printed on her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.