[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does no one remember this show? The premise was pretty original,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 4511_CorneilBernie_Slider.jpg (62 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
4511_CorneilBernie_Slider.jpg
62 KB, 400x229
How does no one remember this show? The premise was pretty original, each episode had it's own charm and was funny in it's own little way and the art style was very unique and wasn't unappealing enough to be a turn off so how the fuck does no one remember this?

Also Forgotten Show Thread
>>
I remember it. I just never cared for it.
>>
File: 75463523656485.jpg (28 KB, 164x200) Image search: [Google]
75463523656485.jpg
28 KB, 164x200
>>78081238
>The premise was pretty original
>Supernatural secret that must not be revealed
>The premise
>original
>>
>>78081238
I remember it. I actually really fucking hated this show. Not entirely sure why. I think they played it too much during the summer or something.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>78081238
I never really got to watch it but when I did I overall enjoyed it.

Heres one that very few remember it even had a cross over episode with totally spies[/spoiler[]
>>
>>78081297
Same

Op this was lame imo, i couldn't stand the voices, i couldn't stand the everything.

but hey that's just my appreciation of it, not an analysis of any sort
>>
>>78081355
I remember that one! It was actually pretty good for a monster-of-the-week thing.
>>
All this thread has done is remind me that sometime this past month I lost Nicktoons Network from my cable package.

First Disney XD, now this.

What the fuck?
>>
>>78081238
>How does no one remember this show?

Well it was only on Nicktoons network and only the more expensive cable packages got nicktoons
>>
>Show is called "Watch My Chops!"
>UH OH BETTER RENAME IT!

What makes "Corneil and Bernie" sound appealing of a show at all?
>>
>>78082032
Maybe that Watch My Chops is not very well known in non-Anglophone countries, including The States, senor?

Could that be why the dog had a Yorkshire accent?
>>
>>78081238
>wasn't unappealing enough to be a turn off
speak for yourself
>>
It really wasn't but I do remember liking it despite being unable to remember anything from it. I remember the episode where Corneil gets an IQ test and the one where he get's afraid of riding into a plane but that's about it. I don't even remember the jokes or anything.
>>
>>78081238

>talking dog
>original

it was a shit show only idiots think it had something worth remembering.
>>
Hated this show, never liked how the dog was treated.
>>
File: 3south.jpg (175 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3south.jpg
175 KB, 1024x768
I fucking loved this show.
>>
I loved this show's sense of humor. But original it was not. Let's be honest, talking animal pets are the least original element of cartoons of any sort -- television or theatrical.

As for the show, it was unabashedly sarcastic, and I loved that. I wish more programs did that. . . dropped all pretense of trying to be anything but a shot at dicking around.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.