[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wafku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: amaliafanart1.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
amaliafanart1.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1448
Watching this at the gobberbowl part 3.
It's getting good.
But watching this show in French tis quite enteraining.
Sub or dub wub wub wub
>>
>>78080212
What are you even saying?
>>
>>78082364
I think he's asking if others watch the dub or sub. The former as we know is generally agreed to be better, personally I'm more used to it anyway.

Sadly the dub suffers from poor sound mixing, literally no VA director and poor quality with numerous characters which in all fairness could come from the lack of a director in some cases.
>>
I've been watching it in French but I got lazy and decided to listen to the English but some of the puns in the episode with the giant squid felt off.
>>
Yugo just found out a dragon is his brother that's sweet yo.
>>
Thank god I know french.
Trinlingual master race report in!
>>
>>78082620
Yeah a lot of that seems to fall of at times, needlessly so in most cases as we have seen puns translated reasonably well in the fansubs.
>>78082687
Feels bad to be bilingual plebian.
>>
File: this is suspicious.png (50 KB, 428x381) Image search: [Google]
this is suspicious.png
50 KB, 428x381
> changing cleophee to cleome and tristepin to dally
I don't get it, what was wrong with either of them?
>>
I'd rather watch something in my own language even if it sucks than watch something I can't understand. If I wanted to read text, I'd read a book.
>>
>>78083441
Fair enough. There's both polish and Spanish dubs. I believe there is an Italian dubs as well outside of the english one.
>>
>>78080212
Even as someone who usually prefers dubs, I strongly suggest you stick with subs.
>>
File: Panda10.jpg (128 KB, 675x800) Image search: [Google]
Panda10.jpg
128 KB, 675x800
This reminds me, It'll be interesting to see the translation of shak-shaka. I don't expect anything drastic tho, some Dally crap to be sure but not beyond that.

The benefit of a non spoken format I guess.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.