[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>shitting on muties so hard >"No no no you guys we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: xtinction.png (1003 KB, 1041x636) Image search: [Google]
xtinction.png
1003 KB, 1041x636
>shitting on muties so hard
>"No no no you guys we don't hate the X-Men"
>"Everything is perfectly fine, we are not trying to kill off every single mutant and replace them with Inhumans"
>"Speaking of Inhumans, have you checked them out though?"
>"Way better than mutants in our opinion"

FUUUUUCK THIS IS HELL

JUST GIVE THEM THEIR OWN UNIVERSE OR SOMETHING STOP THIS

STOP SHOVING THIS INHUMAN GARBAGE IN MY FACE AND GIVE ME MUH MUTIE ACTION
>>
>>78078779
Don't call it a grave. This is the future you chose.
>>
This would be like asian dude rescuing black dude from KKK only to be called Ching Chong.
>>
>>78078779
X-men is such an inherit leftist circle jerk and promotes tumblrism Im glad they are slowing phasing it out.
>>
>>78078779
>JUST GIVE THEM THEIR OWN UNIVERSE OR SOMETHING STOP THIS
Isn't that the point of X-men '92?
>>
>>78078897
/pol/ pls go
>>
I just want a slice of life run about the students of the X-school, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>78079075
yes
>>
>>78078779
>JUST GIVE THEM THEIR OWN UNIVERSE
and throw away those good characters? no no no no no They have to fill other franchises. Maybe create a new container universe to dump all that mutant trash that has no hope of greatness. All the A, B and C-list stays to be Avengers, Guardians, Inhumans, SHIELD, Defenders or Web Warriors.
>>
>>78078938

He's not wrong, though. X-men's in an irredeemably shite place right now. Its potential has been squandered for flanderizations and character assassinations that were only done for incomprehensible romantic/relationship crap. Gay Iceman? Jean/Scott NTR 2.0? Literally the entire Bendis run?

No one can save that. You can hire Gordon Ramsey to cook, but it won't help if bugs are in all of your food, and Bendis's writing has had three years to spoil X-men into an incomprehensible mess.
>>
>>78079322
>Web Warriors
Any spider-themed X-Man?
>>
>>78079437
well basically spider-man uk has relation to Braddock and Excalibur
>>
>>78079555
Kinda cheating, but it could count.
>>
>>78079437
the way it worked before spiderman's children would be mutants but it's probably been changed nowadays
>>
>>78078779
>JUST GIVE THEM THEIR OWN UNIVERSE OR SOMETHING STOP THIS
its not hard to make them work in the main universe at all Marvel just does not care at all.
>>
I loved the X-men for a while, but it has been a big ol circlejerk for a while now.
>>
The movie's run the comics now and will continue to do so until the movies are no longer profitable.

Be thankful you're not a Fantastic Four fan.
>>
>>78078779
Blame Avi Arad
>>
blump
>>
>>78078855
So realistic?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.