[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighter line-up for the tournament in the Street Fighter X G
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: SFJoe03.jpg (590 KB, 630x956) Image search: [Google]
SFJoe03.jpg
590 KB, 630x956
Fighter line-up for the tournament in the Street Fighter X GI Joe comic miniseries has been revealed:

http://comicsalliance.com/aubrey-sitterson-street-fighter-x-gi-joe/

>Baroness
>Cammy
>Chun-Li
>Croc Master
>C. Viper
>Dan
>Guile
>Gung-Ho
>Hakan
>Jinx
>M. Bison
>Roadblock
>Rufus
>Ryu
>Snake Eyes
>Storm Shadow

Anyone else looking forward to this? And would you like a game with this roster?
>>
>>78076957
Honestly i dont see how Cobra could even begin to deal with an unleashed Ryu coming for them.
>>
Wow, no Juri.
>>
>>78077120
Destro would use the weather dominator to stop him.
>>
File: join.me-logo.png (74 KB, 502x367) Image search: [Google]
join.me-logo.png
74 KB, 502x367
>>78077169
Does that dissatisfy you, Boco?
Would you like there to be changes?
>>
File: SerpentsCode.jpg (531 KB, 2296x1191) Image search: [Google]
SerpentsCode.jpg
531 KB, 2296x1191
No Destro, no deal. Nah, I'll still check it out.
>>
>>78076957
>Hakan
>Roadblock

OLIVE OIL BODY MASSAGES FOR EVERYONE!
YOU GET AN OLIVE OIL BODY MASSAGE!
YOU GET AN OLIVE OIL BODY MASSAGE!
>>
>>78077345
He'll be the comic's equivalent of the unplayable final boss. He's on a bunch if the covers and the solicit mentions him teaming up with Bison.
>>
>Fucking Croc Master

Oh I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of whoever fights him in a match-up. It's a darn shame they couldn't get Sgt. Slaughter though.
>>
File: 1439860038884.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439860038884.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
I'll be patiently awaiting the C.Viper V Baroness fight.
>>
>>78077416
TOP KEK
>>
>>78076957
How the hell do the Street Fighter crowd not utterly demoish everyone? They're pretty much superhumans
>>
>>78076957
>Chun-li
>Baroness

I'm all set senpai
>>
>>78078417
>Croc Master
>not a superhuman
>>
>>78078417
Do not underestimate a Joe character. I also remember Gung-Ho having Near-Super human strength. They'll be plenty challenging for SF characters.
>>
But where is Scarlett?
>>
>>78080422
This, take Jinx out and add Scarlett.
>>
>>78080422
She's at home, washin' her tights!
>>
>>78080560
I'd rather take Rufus out to make an equal amount of SF and Joe characters.
>>
wow, the art for this looks like shit compared to the Udon street fighter comics...
>>
>>78076957
>linking to comicsalliance
But people get mad when you link to bleedingcool
>>
>>78081374
I seem to remember a lot of Udon's art looking a lot worse than any of this.
>>
>>78078417
In the Furman books the ninjas were about on the level of the average SF fighter.

And Roadblock was an out and out superhuman not called a superhuman.

Speaking of which, in the 80's cartoon didn't he survive for hours in a pit of killer regenerating strangling vines with only a knife until the sun came up and killed them?
>>
>>78081792
Udons art was not terrible at all.
>>
>>78076957
Sounds awesome.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.