[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOL' UP: Will Smith to Co-Star in Batman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1449722956682.jpg (115 KB, 790x350) Image search: [Google]
1449722956682.jpg
115 KB, 790x350
http://www.latino-review.com/news/will-smith-in-negotiations-to-join-ben-afflecks-batman-movie

>Will Smith, who recently wrapped his part as Deadshot in David Ayer's "Suicide Squad," is psyched about being part of a massive superhero cinematic universe.

>Since he signed on for multiple appearances as Deadshot, the rumble behind the scenes is that he wants to be an ongoing part of Warner's and DC's plans.

>Right now as per my sources IF things pan out Will Smith may join Ben Affleck in his solo Batman movie, which might not end up being so solo. If Deadshot joins the Bat in the movie, it will be for a "major role" for a "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" scenario.

>Nothing's locked down completely, but most of the involved parties seem enthusiastic. Getting Deadshot and Batman to join forces in a movie isn't nearly as hard as landing two A-list actors like Smith and Affleck in one movie (that Affleck will likely direct), and could be another Batman V Superman sized event instead of just another entry into the canon of Batman films.
>>
Anyone feel like the MCU and the DCCU are getting really muddy with their premises? It's like they are mixing all their paints together so much that it's becoming a mucky color.
>>
Does he have to?
>>
I like how they have all this shit planned out like they know it's going to be profitable.
>>
>>78075429
Just like actual comics!
>>
>>78075508
Exactly.

I liked it when franchises had defined lines that could cross, but now they just keep throwing all the characters together to much.
>>
I hope Ace the Bathound makes an appearance
>>
He joins so does Harley Quinn.
>>
>He wants to be an ongoing part of Warner's and DC's plans.

Batman I guess makes sense, but what, is he going to try and finagle a spot on the Justice League roster?
>>
>>78075409
I knew as soon as Will Smith was cast his people would try to shove him into the forefront of everything...

inb4 Deadshot joins the Justice League
>>
AWW HELL NAW

I DON' BELIEE DIS
>>
>>78075552
That makes sense.
>>
y'all seem to be missing the important part

>>78075409
>latino-review
>>
>>78075604
Maybe there will be a secret solix movie?
>>
>>78075409
If they wanted Will Smith that badly in their movies, why didn't they just cast him as Jon Stewart?
>>
>>78075740
>casting Will Smith as a humorless ex-marine
>>
>>78075815
aww hell naw
>>
>>78075815
Fuck forbid that Will Smith would have to not act like he has in previous roles! Tho I know what you mean.
>>
File: u srs bat.jpg (34 KB, 388x289) Image search: [Google]
u srs bat.jpg
34 KB, 388x289
If somebody had told me four years ago that there would one day be a Batman movie with Ben Affleck and Will Smith, I'd have just given them this look.

Now that a rumour like this is actually possible, it doesn't seem that crazy anymore.

>>78075530
>Well, Deadshot is a Batman villain in the first place, so this isn't really mixing up much.

Plus, come on, this is probably a better possibility than the Batman film having the Clown Prince of Crunk.

I mean, he has to show up eventually, but maybe we can postpone it for as long as possible.
>>
>>78076258
Fuck why did I grntxt that part
>>
File: willsmiththefk.jpg (10 KB, 258x249) Image search: [Google]
willsmiththefk.jpg
10 KB, 258x249
>>78075740
>>78075815
>>78075879

he should have been Martian Manhunter but thanks to that After Earth, i don't think he should be doing stoic characters ever again.
>>
>>78076430
After After Earth Smith shouldn't be allowed to act again period
>>
File: 1416219395887.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1416219395887.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>78075409
>latino-review
>>
>>78075604
anyone can be on the JL even lex has been on the JL
>>
I'm all for it,If it means casuals inflate the numbers on New Suicide Squad/Most Wanted and push Deadshot from b-list to a-list
>>
File: stop krusty.jpg (32 KB, 360x269) Image search: [Google]
stop krusty.jpg
32 KB, 360x269
>>78075429
>hulk in thor 3
>WW shoehorned in BvS
i just want my infity war,shazam,black panther and my darksied
>>
Can someone explain this stupid 'Hol up' meme, I don't get it.
>>
If he saves us from another lame Joker movie, I'm all for it. Can you imagine a crime caper with Batman, Deadshot and Black Mask or some other unused crime boss type character?
>>
>>78075604
Maybe this will lead to a Secret Six or Outsiders movie.
>>
>>78076831

/tv/ meme
>>
>>78076831
A /tv/ meme wherein they pretend that Will Smith as Deadshot says HOL UP HOL UP while performing an increasing series of stereotypically racist actions before finally finishing the question about their being a Suicide Squad (title drop).
>>
I'm neutral on Smith as Deadshot but it's really cool we might be getting a huge Batman/Deadshot team up movie.
>>
>>78075409
I fucking hate modern Will Smith. Him and his entire family.
>>
File: ArkhamUnhinged10.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2227) Image search: [Google]
ArkhamUnhinged10.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2227
>inb4 someone hires him to ace Joker
>Bbatman stops him
>>
>>78076831

http://vocaroo.com/i/s17aeS5KXRHc

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BcwtmoPE9E
>>
>>78075604
Deadshot would work on the Justice League.
>>
>black mask hires deadshot to kill red hood for messing with his operation
look, a solid batman movie
>>
> it will be for a "major role" for a "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" scenario.

well this shit is easy and uninspired

good = batman
bad = deadshot
ugly = joker
buried gold = jason todd's corpse/motherbox/lazarus pit/random DC mcguffin

too bad we already got this in arkham origins with black mask and joker
>>
hahahaha, WB doesn't know what the fuck it is doing.
>>
>latino-review
clickbait site that only spouts bullshit.
>HOL UP
Fuck off back to /tv/.
>>
>>78077540
It has the Red Hood in it, it's far from solid.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.