[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm going to be without internet for a few weeks. All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: nointernet.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
nointernet.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
So I'm going to be without internet for a few weeks. All I'll have is a phone with 20gigs, What comics should I bring with me?
>>
File: Cerebus the Aardvark.jpg (166 KB, 1345x864) Image search: [Google]
Cerebus the Aardvark.jpg
166 KB, 1345x864
Get some black-and-white comics to maximize the amount of comics while minimizing the amount of storage space that they take up.

My starting suggestion: Cerebus the Aardvark
>>
I've got 15+gbs of the Punisher that I'll pick a part so far. I'd like to get some complete series though.
>>78074657
Will take that into consideration.
>>
>>78074578
I had a good time reading Usagi Yojimbo in a similar situation.
>>
>>78074657
Cerebus is the best advice you're going to get.

I'd also recommend the original Lee/Kirby Fantastic Four run if you haven't read it yet. Also Byrne's Fantastic Four run and Hickman's Fantastic Four run. Just, y'know, binge on some F4.
>>
Thanks for the recommendations. Got Cerebus and Yojimbo. Only like 6g all together. Guess I'll just get some main-stays.
>>
>>78074578
Download some of those comics that everybody says is top-tier, but you never bother reading because of some shitty reason.

For me it's Mouse and V for Vendetta
>>
Ennis's hitman run
Gaiman's OG sandman run
Grell's green arrow run
>>
>>78074781
Get Hellboy too
>>
>>78074898
You mean Maus?
>>
>>78074955
Good rec, will do.
>>
>>78074781
Other long running series: Nexus by Baron and Rude, Judge Dredd (specifically the Wagner run) and Love and Rockets by Los Bros Hernandez
>>
>>78074578
Paul Pope's 100% and Heavy Liquid
>>
>>78075025
maybe
>>
GURPS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.