[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normal day at the Daily Planet >Clark is walking to lunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: superman_shirt_rip.jpg (8 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
superman_shirt_rip.jpg
8 KB, 250x233
>normal day at the Daily Planet
>Clark is walking to lunch
>some coworker coming the other way
>the moment before they pass each other, the guy trips and falls
>he grabs onto Clark's shirt before he hits the ground
>rips his shirt and exposes what's underneath

How would Clark spin this?
>>
>>78069418
He would close his shirt up fast enough that nobody would have to time to notice.
>>
File: 350.jpg (107 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
350.jpg
107 KB, 838x983
>>78069418
He would pass it off as a fetish
>>
>>78069418
He would turn Jimmy into a she-gorilla so that everyone would be distracted
>>
>Oh... yeah... Lois, you know, my wife... she, uh... she has a fetish for Superman. She makes me wear this. I'm her bitch. Please don't tell Mr. White.
>>
>>78069418
Clark would have a lot of experience catching falling people, so that wouldn't happen in the first place, he'd stop him before he falls too far

But if he did get caught with the suit on underneath, he'd probably just say they were his pajamas or something super lame
>>
It doesn't happen. Clark sees it coming a mile away and somehow manages to prevent the coworker from being injured without letting anyone see what he did and/or making himself look like a lucky, clumsy ok in the process.

BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING SUPERMAN, THAT'S WHY
>>
>>78069418

Probably just say that he's a Superman fan and it's just a t-shirt. They almost certainly have street vendors selling Superman shirts in Metropolis.

People also believe what they want to believe. What's more plausible, that your coworker is a big fan of the most popular superhero on the planet, or that he IS that superhero?
>>
>>78069418
I remember when I was writing a fan Superman movie script out of boredom, I had this scene where Clark was walking home in the rain, and doesn't notice that his supersuit has become visible through his white shirt.

Some other guy crosses paths with him and is like, "I know your secret," pointing at the shirt.

Clark is just kinda flustered, and the guy is like, "don't worry, I won't tell." Then he opens up his shirt and is like, "See? I wear a Superman t-shirt under all my clothes, too."
>>
>>78069418
Why would it be far fetched for him to have a superman t shirt?
>>
>>78069418
Say he wears it ironically and he likes Batman better.
>>
I'm reminded of a scene where a dazed lois ripped Clark's shirt showing his costume. It ended with Lois tearing open her own shirt and flashing the office.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.