[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good fan edits? I've only seen the edit of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tolkienedit.jpg (53 KB, 330x318) Image search: [Google]
tolkienedit.jpg
53 KB, 330x318
What are some good fan edits?

I've only seen the edit of the hobbit "triology" to make it more like the actual book and actually just one movie, but it was well made so I'm interested in other ones now.
>>
>>78068534
Also I posted this here and not /tv/ because specifically if any cape movies like Xmen or something got fixed that'd be cool...
>>
I've been planning on doing a fan edit of AoU once I get the Phase 2 Box Set.
>>
>>78068534
How do yo edit those movies together? It would be like a 4 hour movie easily.
>>
>>78069800

Yea? What kind of plans you got for that? Id say please make the hulkbuster fight more intense and less jokey.
>>
>>78070057
There is a LOT of fluff.
>>
I suggest reading DM of the Ring but I can't seem to find it anywhere. If any anon could be so kind that would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>>78070057
>It would be like a 4 hour movie easily.
it IS 4 hours, or just under i think

but this lol >>78070081
>>
>>78070078
Edits I had in mind:

>Re-add the scene where the twins are handing out supplies to fellow Sokovians and get directed to Ultron in the Church
Fleshes out both the twins more, and Pietro needs that in particular.

>Re-add any scene with characterization for Pietro
Same reason. We need to care when he dies.

>Re-add more of Thor's vision scene
That subplot ended jarringly abruptly in the original cut.

>Re-add part of a deleted scene, where Maria Hill questions if Cap is worried that Ultron will make him obsolete.
Adds more to the "Cap is afraid of peace" subplot.

>Cut the bit after Tony says "Nice talk", where a Hydra goon says "No it wasn't!"
It's a really shitty and unnecessary joke piled on top of ANOTHER joke.

>Re-add Widow claiming she was just pretending to like Banner, if we actually get that scene on the Box Set
Because that's a million times more powerful than just pushing him down a hole, fits her triple-agent manipulator character much better, and explains Hulk refusing to come back afterwards.

There are two jokes that I'm considering cutting out:
>"He beat me by one second!"
>"...Smaller people? Children! Forgot the word there."
But also considering leaving in, because they deliberately show off similarities between Tony and Ultron (the latter being echoed by Tony's "Smaller agents" quip).

Also open to suggestions.
>>
>>78068534
The Avengers Assembled supercut. Everything before Avengers 1 in chronological order

Don't know if you can still get it, but the stream was glorious.
>>
>>78070277
Leave the first joke, cut the second. The second doesnt really demonstrate what youre describing the first is neccessary for understanding Ultron's character (tons of people seemed to ignore that factor.)
>>
>>78070130
http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?cat=14

It used to be hosted on the escapist i want to say
>>
>>78070277

There's a cut out there that added the deleted scenes already, all the ones we have, it didn't do much.

The Thor in the water scene needs to be recut, just plopping in the deleted scene is really..... jarring. Honestly, Id cut selvig, Id cut the whole cave subplot and just have thor mysteriously return with information. Its Thor, he's allowed to do that

Id trim hawkeyes house as much as possible. Leave all the moments in, Thor leaving, Cap and tony talking, but widow and banners scene should be less dialogue. We don't need widows explanation of why she thinks she's a monster, banner should just get it.

They seemed to have left all the 3rd act deleted scenes out, that all got redone at a certain point and if some of those are included in the box set, some should be inserted in.
>>
Why no one do it with Korra?
>>
>>78068534
Thanks for telling me this already exists, OP. Must look it up.

>>78068558
Thiiiiiiis. Thought about editing the first 3 movies for like, 10 years but never got to it. Might make for one decent enough movie. Maybe throw in a few scenes from Wolverine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.