[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/, we're in a Carl's Jr/Hardee's commercial!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 400x343
/co/, we're in a Carl's Jr/Hardee's commercial!
>>
I wanna fuck that thickburger
>>
FUK this shit makes me hungry
problem is you cant just fast food by yourself, not without a car anyway. it'll get cold if you wait til you get home. So you wanna go eat out with people, fine, but NOBODY wants to go for fast food anymore. they "don't like it" they say. or they buy into that nutrition gestapo bullshit. So we always go to proper restaurants and blow 10-12 bucks a person and blow like 45 minutes of our day minimum
and since i dont have any friends i never get to have fast food. god dammit i could eat it weekly.
>>
>>78057757
Welcome to adulthood
>>
THEYRE STEALING STUFF
>>
>>78058734
The only thing they're stealing is your hunger
>>
>>78057757
>love fast food
>diagnosed with corn allergy
>can eat literally nothing from McD, Burger King, Wendy's, Quiznos, Popeyes, etc.
>can eat only original recipe at KFC and they got rid of boneless original recipe and OR tenders
>can eat the dry chicken patties at subway
Fucking corn
>>
>Garlg Junior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhdSA7AFONw
>>
I'd rather be in a commercial for a decent hamburger.
>>
My name is Carl Sjunior.
>>
>>78058991
-and I've been Spider-Man since I was fifteen.
>>
>>78058991
Do you happen to work in a lumber yard?
>>
>>78058806
>being allergic to corn
>in the United States of Farm Subsidies
You're literally what I would call a disenfranchised minority.
>>
>>78059184
It sucks ass that I can't eat desserts and I can't eat fast food and I can't eat out unless it's a more upscale restaurant I can trust not to fuck me

On the plus side I learned to cook and dropped 50 pounds.
>>
>>78059219
The solution to America's dietary problem.

Man, I'm hungry.
>>
>>78059219
>I can trust not to fuck me
Kek, has anyone just given you your shit and said "oh yeah, yeah, it's corn-free...."? What kind of symptoms did it cause?
>>
File: 1318687949355.jpg (51 KB, 321x320) Image search: [Google]
1318687949355.jpg
51 KB, 321x320
>>78057757
>not without a car anyway.
do you not have a car?
>>
>>78057757
man id go with you to a fast food once or twice a month
>>
>>78057186
OP They're stealing our content!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.