[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[giggles robotically] Wall-e is the best Pixar film and Eve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447880935860.gif (1 MB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1447880935860.gif
1 MB, 200x180
[giggles robotically]

Wall-e is the best Pixar film and Eve is the best Pixar creation. Prove me wrong.
>>
I can't because it's true.
>>
Why do people use spoilers like this for no fucking reason at all
>>
>>78056632
Why do people get mad like this for no fucking reason at all
>>
>>78056508
>Wall-e is the best Pixar film
But that's not The Incredibles.
>>
>>78056508
What, you think I'm just gonna argue with you on that? Because I'm not, fuck you. Why the fuck would I argue with someone who is so utterly right?
>>
>>78056508
Eve is fucking annoying.
>>
>>78056508
It starts way too slow.
Past 30 min is God tier tho.
>>
>>78057431
I disagree

I think the slow start is pretty necessary to the film, really paints a bleak and desolate earth so you can sorta root for Wall-E to succeed later on.
>>
Sure if you like feminine ipod buttplugs.
>>
so we can all agree that Wall-E was black and Eve was white right?
>>
I wanna fuck that robot.
>>
Muh fat fetish future dystopia the movie.
>>
>>78056508
Ok.

WALL-E has a 96% review score
on Rotton Tomatoes. This is behind Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Incredibles, UP, Inside Out, and Finding Nemo. Those have scores of 100%, 100%, 99%, 97%, 98%, 98%, and 99% respectively. This would make the mathematical average 98.3% (or 98% if you like rounding).

This would make WALL-E a below average movie

>"well, compare it to every Pixar Movie!"

Well, naturally when you do that the average drops down to 89.3% (89%). However, considering the immense hate boner people have for movies like Cars, and Cars 2 (all justified btw), the fact that it's only 8% higher than the full-on average proves the mark of a overall middle-of-the-road film.

>">le using rotten tomatoes meme"

You wanted facts, That's about as non-subjective I can get. Everything else would be hearsay
>>
>>78057687
>below average
uh what, you didn't even take the average of all Pixar movies
>>
>>78057803
Keep reading
>>
>>78057549
I thought he was more of a dirty orange-y yellow
>>
>>78057687
>general consensus among people indicates irrefutable fact
What is argumentam ad populum
>>
>>78058412
Generalizations are a dependency when ranking a piece of media. Like I said before, delving any further would put me in a state of subjectivity, which can always be refuted with "lol but that's wrong", which is something I can't refute back to because its completely subjective.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.