[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EPIC SUPERHERO PITCHES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Post superhero pitches. Do it. DO IT.
>>
>>78056090
Like, pitches for new superheroes, or pitches for new stories about current superheroes?
>>
File: gopnik.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
gopnik.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
How about a straight white male

>he is a Latverian slav asshole who can't keep a job for more than a week who stumbles upon an abandoned hydra facility while drunk
>he gets zapped by the science McCgufin and now has the power to leap through time
>he his able to create huge ripples in time that change the history of eastern Europe until he can figure out a way to switch places with Dr. Doom
>>
Your not the boss of me now.
>>
>>78056090
>Batman dies
>The rest of the Bat-family begins to get picked off one by one
>Fast forward tent years
>The loonies now run Gotham
>Young street orphan kid stumbles onto a satellite Batcave, finds cool unused Bat-tech and a computerized Batman. Also Alfred lives there.
>Kid becomes new Batman
>Joker reappears now that Batman has "returned"
>Milfy Harley and Ivy SS with the kid at some point
>>
Four touchdown Man

>Guy is a miserable blue collared worker with a bimbo whore wife and doucebags offsprings.
>Dresses up as a football star and tackles feminist
>>
>>78057125
You're not the boss of me now!
>>
>>78057166
>Milfy Harley and Ivy SS with the kid at some point

Yeah I'd be down for that.
>>
>>78057303
And you're not so big
>>
>>78057541
4U
>>
>>78057541
Life is unfair.
>>
A person with the power of cartoon physics
>>
>Assembly man

>He has all the power of all of the assembly functions
>push
>jump
>add
I need to stop studying for finals
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.