[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can spiderman see behind this mask ? what is his vision looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
How can spiderman see behind this mask ?
what is his vision looks like ?
>>
File: daredevil.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1200
>>
>>78056084
Ask a Mexican mask wrestler what his vision is while wearing their mask and I am sure it's pretty much about the same.
>>
>>78056107
>Daredevil.jpg
>>
As long as the eyeholes are big and clear enough and the mask is tight, there shouldn't be much of a problem with sight.
>>
In Amazing Spider-man, the mask's eyes are literally made from sunglasses lenses.

So he sees darker, and protects his eyes from UV light and shit.
>>
>>78056084

Spider-Man can do anything a spider can. Even though he has eight eyes, his vision is generally terrible, and he relies on touch and taste to navigate. His eyes are in two rows at the front of his carapace, some of them being "direct" eyes that appear black, and others being "indirect" eyes that appear glossy. His terrible eyesight is his most famous weakness, used against him by villains such as Doctor Octopus (famous for his superpower to fit through any hole larger than his beak).
>>
>>78062362
Not quite /thread-worthy but good effort
>>
There's a diagram in an early Amazing Spider-Man issue that shows that the lenses are two-way mirrors.
>>
How can Spider-Man's eyes be real if mirrors aren't real?>>78062872
>>
File: 1235423693150.jpg (44 KB, 220x1066) Image search: [Google]
1235423693150.jpg
44 KB, 220x1066
>>78062872
>two-way mirrors

I was about to correct you, but then I googled it and found:

>one-way mirror, also called two-way mirror

For fuck's sake. It's "flammable vs. inflammable" all over again.
>>
Retard here
How did they do that shot?
>>
>>78063168
>flammable vs. inflammable
But that's not even an argument. You can use both.
>>
>>78063590
WHAT A COUNTRY
>>
>>78056084
Didn't he just get the lenses from some sunglasses in ASM? It'd probably be like wearing sunglasses then.
>>
The better question is

Would it be deadly to pull it off?
>>
>>78063696

Yeah, the English language changes slowly... but terribly

>literally
>ˈlJt(ə)rəli/
>in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
>informal
>used for emphasis while not being literally true.
>>
>>78067253
>using the word "literally" in the definition of literally

AT LEAST USE "EMPIRICALLY" YOU HACKS.
>>
>>78067355

Something can be not empirically true, but still literally true. Like "2 + 2 + 4" or something.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.