[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot 2015-12-09 13.39.02.png (813 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-09 13.39.02.png
813 KB, 1920x1080
WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SON YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT UNTIL JUST NOW, WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WHY WOULD YOU KEEP SECRETS I HAVE NO BUSINESS KNOWING WAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
I thought this was incredibly out of character and highly unnecessary. It's like, open your eyes, Felicity. There's something way more important going on and he literally just found out himself.
>>
>>78055377
I really wanted to like felicity this season. Now that they're an actual couple they aren't doing the will they won't they drama, but fucking CW has to force some romance drama SOMEWHERE, and Felicity is always the fall character for that. Shit sucks
>>
>>78055350
Wait this literally happened? Shes was upset he didnt tell her about having a kid HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT? Im sure hes got bigger problems on his mind. They handled this kind of thing better on The Flash last night
>>
>>78055377
she did drop it and said to be continued due to the whole Vandal Savage situation.
>>
>>78055350
Digglet has been more annoying this season and yet no one complains about him
>>
Its just because the writers knew they were going to use dumb time travel. Self aware CW writing.

I would have been like ' I told you something was going on that I needed to work through, and YOU went behind MY back and pried into it anyway. YOU'RE the one who fucked up Felicity'
>>
People do realize that Ollie has no right path in this situation, right? No matter what he does he's betraying someone's trust?
>>
>>78058222
The right path is not telling your girlfriend of 1 year so you can see you're fucking son. Jesus dude don't be so damn beta.
>>
>>78058304
He's still betraying her trust. Either he tells Felicity he has a son and betrays Samantha's trust and never gets to see his son again, or he abides by Samantha's demands and doesn't tell Felicity and betrays her trust. Either way, he's hurting someone. There is no right path. Set aside your Felicity hate for five fucking seconds and you'll see this.
>>
>>78058349
You set aside your betaness for 5 seconds. Any sane gf is gonna understand when you finally do decide to tell her. Also sorry but your girlfriend is not as important as your son and never will be.
>>
>>78058349
The right path is to ditch the psycho blonde and shack up with the woman he actually married.
>>
>>78058376
this.
fuck felicity or even the mother involved. oliver is doing whats right by his kid above everyone, because everyone is expendable but his son will always be his son
>>
>>78055350
She actually said that she didn't care that Oliver had a son. She was upset that he flat-out lied to her. If Oliver had told her that it was personal and he couldn't tell her and she got bitchy anyway, that would be different. Felicity has been a shitty character since season 3, but Oliver isn't totally blameless here especially considering all of the shit that's happened because of his lies.
>>
File: ACTING.gif (2 MB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
ACTING.gif
2 MB, 500x229
God they're awful.
>>
>>78058744
The dude is a superhero. If you can't deal with him lying to you you probably shouldn't be dating one and you can't get mad at them for doing what they need to do.
>>
>>78058762
She looks like that nose less girl from The Knick.
>>
>>78058744
Anon we all know what happened. The same thing that happens in real life. She found out he has a kid so she dumped him. Women don't generally date a guy with a kid unless they are barren or desperate.
>>
>>78058516
He hasn't married anyone, though? I don't think that marriage to Nyssa counts since they were forced into it. At any rate it's definitely not legally binding.
>>
Don't forget that Felicity was lying to Oliver the entire time they were away about still doing hacker things for Laurel and co.
>>
>>78055377
That's not really out of character for her.
>>
>>78058762
How horrifying.
>>
>>78058349
>>78058376
Here's a thought: why not just fucking tell Felicity and not inform Samantha that he did so? Does Oliver have that little fucking faith in Felicity's ability to keep a secret?
>>
>>78061118
If he's smart? Yes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.