[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trailer when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: doctor-strange-image.jpg (184 KB, 600x864) Image search: [Google]
doctor-strange-image.jpg
184 KB, 600x864
>trailer when
>>
>Sorcerer Supreme

Who else would it be anyway? Marvel has such an underdevelop magic universe. everything is about molecular and matter manipulation.
>>
Considering they have barely started filming, probably not until Civil War.
>>
>>78051526
December 18, preceding Star Wars
>>
>>78051661
Didn't they already establish magic is just advanced science/tech?
>>
>>78052310
Stop fucking lying anon.
>>
>>78052341
No, Strange is going trans-dimensional, like in the days of old. I wonder about the Principalities though, they have gotten away with quite a lot recently, I think they can make a shot.
>>
>>78052445
I don't know what you mean. Then again I don't know much about Strange
>>
>>78052416
Wait and see.
>>
>>78052598
If it doesn't arrive double curse you for igniting my hopes a bit.
>>
File: 1440101284955.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440101284955.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>78052341
I think you mean super science?>>78052445
Agreed, but I always thought it was energy controled by will of mind?
>>
>>78052871
I suppose you're right. But not only energy, I think what Loki once described as "imposing a certain narrative upon reality" can work cause of all the quantum bullshit we hear about. I just hope they won't establish the Eye, the Orb, the Wand, the Scroll, all this shit as simply advanced mechanisms for navigating dimensions, like some Pym-tech on juice.
>>
>>78052310
Impossible, it's too soon.
>>
Feige said it's a "Mind-Trip Action Movie"

What do we think?
>>
File: cerebro-playa.jpg (30 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
cerebro-playa.jpg
30 KB, 500x400
>>78052955
Indeed, energy is energy. Whether it's science or sorcery I suppose.
>>
>>78053648
It'll be a mindtrip how formulaic this movie will be.

Then again, Ant Man is a heist film and Captain America 2 is a political thriller.

Except you know not really and only in the most superficial of ways.
>>
>>78052341
They established that's what Asgardian "magic" is, and that they're just ancient aliens.
Which desu is the simplest way of doing them. Gods are one of the most fascinatingly footloose elements of the Marvel Universe but to be such their origins are fucktarded.
>>
>>78051526
It started filming a month ago, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>78053648

It'll be a "mind trip" in the same way Cap 2 was a "political thriller" in that it's in the safest broadest most boring definition of that term possible shoved on top of MCU capeshit generica.
>>
>>78051661

Considering that the Sorcerer Supreme is responsible for protecting his entire home dimension, not just Earth, it could easily be some alien wizard. One such individual, Urthona, once tried to wrest the title away from Strange.
>>
>>78056338
How was Ant-Man not a heist film? It was like 70% about training for, planning and doing a heist
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.