[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Press F to pay respects.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Ward.png (892 KB, 860x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ward.png
892 KB, 860x1080
Press F to pay respects.
>>
>>78051223
Did he die or something?
>>
>>78051328
Yes and his corpse was possessed by an ancient evil.
>>
File: ward.jpg (108 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ward.jpg
108 KB, 600x450
>>78051223

he's both dead and alive.
>>
ITS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
File: Agents of Ward teaser.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Agents of Ward teaser.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
Hail Ward!
>>
It was weird that Coulson got him instead of Daisy, but that death was still pretty hardcore so I can forgive them a little.
>>
>>78051223

Given by how Will acted even when possessed odds are Ward is still Ward, as well as "It."
>>
>>78051780
I think "It" was just playing Fitz, but it would be cool if It's host actually changes It to be more like host.
>>
File: John_Garret_promo_2.jpg (194 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
John_Garret_promo_2.jpg
194 KB, 1500x1500
>>78051754
My son, when you were recruited into S.H.I.E.L.D
The very top of the brass whispered the name...Ward
My child, I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon
for H.Y.D.R.A
Remember, our organization has always ruled from the shadows.
And I know that you will use subtlety when exercising your awesome power.
But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your soldiers.
I tell you this, for when I die, you shall be the head.
>>
>>78051399
>and his corpse was possessed by an ancient evil.

I think you'll find the possession actually goes the other way, dude. Ward won't play bitch to any brain worms, yo.
>>
>>78052735
CAN'T HORDE THE WARD!
>>
>>78052735
I think it might be interesting to see a bit of a dual personality power struggle going on with Ward.
>>
>>78051223
>uber classic fanboy Coulson forgetting that you have to remove the head to make sure someone stays down

This fuckup will cost him.
>>
>>78051223
The Ward is now the Wart
>>
>>78052735
Who was he possessed by? The actor said it'd be clear who the character's supposed to be with the mid season finale.
>>
>>78053728
The Hive, a Secret Warriors enemy
>>
>>78053875
Shame we'll never get Hive, Strucker, Skull, and Zemo in the same room. Id kill for a HYDRA board meeting
>>
File: Hail Hydra.jpg (363 KB, 937x982) Image search: [Google]
Hail Hydra.jpg
363 KB, 937x982
>>78054099
They didn't remove Whitehall's head either, so maybe we can at least get these three.
>>
>>78054297
He was Krakken right? Hell I cant even recall how they killed him. Still I dont think hes coming back
>>
>>78054601
Hyde was coming for him, but then Coulson shot him in the back before Hyde could kill him. Hyde got mad at Coulson for the kill steal. Agent 33 interupted by shooting at them and they just left. We never saw what happened to his body. He might have still had a bit of Jiaying's power left.
>>
>>78052688
7/10 not bad.
>>
F
>>
>>78051764

Daisy pretty much stopped giving a fuck about him in mid season 2 and that was the end of their relationship. Instead it became about Kara and Bobbi's torture with Hunter and Coulson gunning for him, and Coulson got him since Bobbi survived while Ros got sniped.
>>
>>78056515
I kinda wanted Fitz to be the one to do it, for the whole debilitating brain damage thing
>>
>>78051223
Fuck you
>>
>>78051813
My guess is that it is pretty close to the trill symbiote from Star Trek.
>>
>>78056591
This. Ward's betrayal of Fitz was even more profound than his betrayal of Daisy. He deserved to be the one to end Ward.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.