[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ten titans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vve.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vve.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Does anyone know why season 3 is available in 1080p widescreen but nothing else is?
>>
>>78048230

Isnt that the episode where Slade repeatedly rapes Robin?
>>
>>78048230
I didn't even know that season 3 was in HD. I'm seriously considering just buying the DVD's at this point because holy fuck, the downloads blow.
>>
>>78048230
It's the same story with Kim Possible. Basically, the proliferation of HD TV during that time meant the network thought it was worthwhile to switch to HD partway through the show's run.
>>
>>78048661
But if that's true, why no season 4 and 5 in hd?
>>
Supposedly HD versions of all the seasons exist in some form. There once was an anon trying to figure out how to force iTunes to get them but I don't know if he ever figured it out.

We have proof they exist but no one has ever ripped/uploaded them for the rest of the world via torrents so we're stuck with the same garbage DVR rips.
>>
>>78048954
I checked out the itunes listings because I thought so too, but they only have s3 in hd.
>>
>>78048230
The entire series was done HD Ready. Why it never got a bluray release is probably cause dvd sales didn't justify it.

However, You can download the 480p widescreen version of all seasons.
>>
>>78049383
You sure about that?
I've downloaded 3 versions of the entire series, 2 claiming to be dvd rips.

They're all in 4:3
>>
>>78049548
I meant Legally. Google, has wide screen, itunes might, And I think amazon has it to.
>>
>>78048647
>implying he didn't like it
>>
>>78048954
I have 1080p of S3 (is the cyborg arc right?)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.