[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw after the bombing of the movie Discovery Family stopped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: megatron_by_delgatron-d3jf554.jpg (67 KB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
megatron_by_delgatron-d3jf554.jpg
67 KB, 1192x670
>mfw after the bombing of the movie Discovery Family stopped airing Jem reruns every early morning

Son of a fucking bitch, I really enjoyed watching it each morning as I finish off my drinks and wind down or alternately am just starting my day....on the upside they're airing Transformers Prime again but they should have been doing that anyway

>inb4 who watches cartoons on tv anyway hurr
I do fuck face, it just isn't the same watching online
>>
Why are you arguing with yourself
>>
>>78047210
they still air jem reruns the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>78047226
I haven't seen it on in like days it used to be on like every morning
>>
Not quite relating to the topic at hand, but...

You guys think we'll see Megatron return? Not as an antagonist per se; Prime;s ending threw that shit right out the window.

I'm talking like... he's some kind of wandering force of nature with a slowly developing conscience that ends up on Earth, and Team Bee is super hesitant to work with him, Bumblebee especially, because, you know... EVERYTHING he ever did to him.

But just as they're getting their afts handed to them by the arc villain, in comes Megs out of fucking nowhere to bail their asses out, and we get Optimus and Megatron doing the whole "back to back Badasses" schtick.
>>
>>78048577
Who cares TFP was the shittiest TF show since Energon
>>
>>78048818
Was it really that bad?
>>
>>78048854
If you like Mcguffins of the Week and absolutely no character development it's probably great

The only people that like that show are fujoshits that like gay robot shipping
>>
>>78048854
No, it was as good as Animated, but grimdark instead of fun. Both are valid.

People who say Prime's as bad as Energon either a) never actually watched Energon, b) take the hyperbole too far even as far as hyperboles go or, c) might genuinely be suffering from a mental illness where they can't distinguish between objectivity and subjectivity.
>>
>>78049441
That's not to say you HAVE to like Prime. Who knows, maybe you'll hate it. But that doesn't mean it's bad for what it is.
>>
File: predaking's wings.jpg (86 KB, 604x431) Image search: [Google]
predaking's wings.jpg
86 KB, 604x431
>>78048818

I think the show is just average. it does fall flat on many plot points and has a lot of cringeworthy references to G1 but it also has some amazing production values and a few really GOAT characters.

it balances it out to like a 7/10 kinda show...8/10 for enjoyment though.
>>
>>78048577
Maybe. Megs isn't a bad guy anymore, but he still wouldn't be an outright ally to the people he fought for millennia. He might help them occasionally as a matter of convenience, but don't expect him to join the team or anything.

>>78049441
>>78049481
I like both Animated and Prime, so it doesn't matter to me at all. TF fans are infamous for being almost compulsively factional.
>TRUKK NOT MUNKEY
>>
>>78049588
True. I don't think I could ever see Megatron being a constant ally, that's for sure. An occasional big gun to bust out at the writers' convenience? Sure.

Definitely not a core castmember, unless they give him significant focus and development that makes sense for a Post-Prime Megatron.

... Hm. Would a Post-Prime call himself Galvatron, to distance himself from his past?
>>
>>78048818
I hated it for quite some time until I sat down and forced myself through it (I eventually do this with all TF shows as I hated BW and Animated at first too until I actually watched a large chunk of them). Its reeeeeaaaalllly bad at certain spots, but it gets waaaaay better after season one. Actually, I think towards the end of season 1 is where it starts to get good. I actually went out and bought season 3 because it wasnt on Netflix at the time. Its worth a watch IMO. I hate what they did with some of the characters and some of the plot points that had a lot of potential, but overall I'm glad I watched it. It was well worth it.
>>
>>78048854
No, there are just some major autists in the TF fandom

It isn't perfect but comparing it to any of the anime shows is just fuckin' retarded straight up.
>>
>>78049756
>as I hated BW and Animated at first too
Then what Transformers do you actually like...I really need to know who you haters are because the shows that get hate make absolutely no sense
>>
>>78051601
At first. Anon changed their mind.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.