[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"But I though he/she was a girl/boy!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: well never know.png (101 KB, 892x529) Image search: [Google]
well never know.png
101 KB, 892x529
"But I though he/she was a girl/boy!"
>>
>>78046392
>>
>>78046392

Did they mean Piglet? I thought Piglet was the one everyone got confused with. Who the fuck would think Rabbit was a girl?
>>
>>78046427
I bet Germans think Eyeore is a girl because all German women look like donkeys
>>
>>78046427
Rabbit sounded and acted like an old moody granny.
>>
>>78046427
Pooh calls him mr.rabbit how the fuck does that even happen
>>
>>78046392
Those are definately bots. Someones gonna try to get famous.
>>
>>78046854
Dumbasses think Edd is a girl, too.
>>
>>78046835
In English, in other versions he has a cranky man voice.

Book translations sometimes changed characters' gender, e.g. Owl was female in Polish. But in cartoons they always stayed the same and I don't think there was any female besides Kanga.
>>
UGH RABBIT IS TRANS YOU PROBLEMATIC SHITLORDS. STOP SHOVING YOUR HETERONORMATIVE SHIT IN EVERYONE'S FACES GAWD
>>
>>78047860
I love this bait!
>>
>>78047921
that's not bait you dope they're pretty clearly mocking that sort of mentality
>>
>>78046392
>what is wikipedia: the tweets

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_(Winnie-the-Pooh)
>He is a friend of Winnie–the–Pooh
>He
>>
>>78047940
Ikr
>>
>>78047860
you're being more embarrassing than anyone you're making fun of.
>>
I've never once confused the gender of any character in any cartoon I've watched because even at a young age I knew how to pay fucking attention.
>>
>>78046392
How would you even think Rabbit is female?
>>
>>78046392
He's a fag
>>
>>78047994
I sincerely doubt the veracity of this claim, however I will allow you to continue deluding yourself into believing your own boast.
>>
>>78048018
It's not even a boast, it's not hard to pay attention to gender pronouns, I would call myself average intelligence as a child and now at best. You were probably just a retarded as a child and couldn't into gender.
>>
>>78047567
Same in Spanish, he also was referred as a male and spoke like an old cranky guy. Everyone was, except the Kangaroo and piglet. And iffy on the Kangaroo kid.
>>
>>78048095
Yes, I was a retarded as a child. So a retarded that I grew up to think that claiming something like "In my entire life I've never made a mistake when it comes to ___" is boasting. What a a retardeded think for me to have thunk.

This post brought to you by Passive Agression.
>>
All of them are boys including piglet
>>
>>78048095
Except there were a lot of things where no pronoun besides "you" was ever used. It was either that or a proper noun. Like Blue's clues.

And especially in animals, there's no way to distinct gender if people don't call them by a gender.
>>
File: Moose_Pearson.jpg (52 KB, 668x758) Image search: [Google]
Moose_Pearson.jpg
52 KB, 668x758
When I was a kid, I though Moose was a guy. I had no idea that Moose was actually a girl until I re-watched a few episodes of Pepper-Ann recently. She was pretty tomboyish so I guess I see why I though that as a kid
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.