[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watched the episode where she betrays the Titans for Slade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Terra.png (125 KB, 536x303) Image search: [Google]
Terra.png
125 KB, 536x303
>Watched the episode where she betrays the Titans for Slade for no real reason

>That cute date montage with Beast Boy though

So why is she a crazy Autist again?
She definitely broke when Beast Boy got upset and told that she had no friends, though.
>>
>>78045185
Loyalty, really. Slade was there when she needed help and taught her to control her power, under the condition that she owed him. She wasn't crazy, she just bought into the bullshit Slade was selling.
>>
>>78045185
She's a lot worse in the comics.
>>
post titan girls
>>
File: terra.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
terra.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>78045185
You should watch Teen Titans Go.
Happy Holidays
>>
op's image triggers me with rage.
>>
>>78047009
you don't fade away~
>>
>>78045185
Beast Boy vs Deathstroke was a fun fight I know.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 255x229) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 255x229
This makes me want to whatch it again.
>>
>>78045185
Did anyone actually like BB/Terra?
>>
File: Slade_vs_Beast_boy_gorilla.png (157 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Slade_vs_Beast_boy_gorilla.png
157 KB, 500x375
>>78048413
If they hadn't have been stopped, would Beast Boy have beaten Slade?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.