[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It Hurts!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ithurts347WORLDSHAKING.png (448 KB, 980x703) Image search: [Google]
ithurts347WORLDSHAKING.png
448 KB, 980x703
You feel it too, don't you?

You want to be happy, but you just can't stop feeling feels. And it's destroying the love people once had for you.

This phantom pain.

But fear not, best waifu will solve this aching void in your heart.
>>
File: 1431459452199.jpg (64 KB, 608x960) Image search: [Google]
1431459452199.jpg
64 KB, 608x960
>>78044802
Katie is best girl, if you disagree you are wrong and/or a liar
>>
File: 1409022329215.png (215 KB, 980x762) Image search: [Google]
1409022329215.png
215 KB, 980x762
SEMI-ANNUAL REMINDER THAT I MARRIED KATIE

AND YOU DIDN'T.
>>
>>78044802
>mfw my gf looks and acts like Katie
>mfw these threads are everyone wanting Katie
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>78046346
fuck me that is great
>>
I wanna nuzzle Katie's nose
>>
File: This is the reason I was born.png (136 KB, 297x968) Image search: [Google]
This is the reason I was born.png
136 KB, 297x968
>>
Anyone ever use patreon, have any experiences to share?
I'm thinking of giving to Gob's patreon but I'm a little confused how it's per number of updates rather than set length of time. Like I don't think he's gonna suddenly release a flurry of updates to game the system or anything like that, he's a decent guy, it just seems like a weird way for Patreon to do things, can you set it up as a subscriber to explicitly limit it to no more than $x given per month?
>>
>>78046919
dont use patreon, but i know you can set a money cap.
>>
>>78046919

Fairly sure you can set a monthly cap for setups like that.

He did it that way so that he wouldn't be paid for months where he missed updates or took a hiatus.
>>
Best arc so far is definitely the high-school one with the I <3 Pikachu principle
>>
>>78047071
little froggy
>>
>>78044802
I love it when Pasq goes sad clown. Makes for a balanced deconstruction of the lolsorandumb archetype.
>>
Too bad, Pasq. She's in love with the fat guy.
>>
>>78046919
It lines up being 14ish updates a month anyways. It's just because Gob felt guilty missing an update or two if it meant him still getting paid for that update day. Hence, once every 14.
Been in the 5+ tier ever since it started and it's been fun. Been a while since there was a stream though, but the duderino's been busy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.