[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever watched this cartoon? It's called Jorel's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: JorelsBrother.jpg (69 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
JorelsBrother.jpg
69 KB, 851x315
Have you ever watched this cartoon? It's called Jorel's Brother.

What is your opinion about it?
>>
>>78042317
superman had an uncle?
>>
>>78043958And he was Kryptonian-Mexican yes
>>
>>78043985
They are brazilian though
The cartoon is fine, is basically flapjack in Brazil though i liked the other brazilian cartoon more, the one with the monsters and the gothic artstyle, i forgot its name now.
>>
>>78042317
Is the little thing a boy or a girl?
>>
>>78043958

Ye; he has a cousin, so it stands to reason that he has/had an uncle.
>>
>>78045127
Boy, he is basically Flap Jack, and his name is only "Jore's Brother", until he achieve something with his life. The long haired boy, is his brother, Joral, who is deliberatly a Mary Sue, that never talks. His father is basically Stan's dad from SP, and is one of the best characters. His mother is everything that /co/ loves on milfs, and his grandmas are hilarious in oppositte ways.

Overall, pretty solid show, like a improved Flapjack, with a bit of South Park, but in Brazil.

Here his tomboy bestfriend a girl on the show.
>>
post milf
>>
Show is my favorite thing in CN, it's short, sweet, never stops.

However I can't see it working in another language other than portuguese. The word play, bantz and even cultural references seem so Brazilian, only some Simpsons tier México adaptation could make it work in Spanish.

In English? Forget it, I don't see an adaptation working without some big re-writes.

Still, it's a joy to watch and I love it so much. Wish the rest of the world could enjoy it too.
>>
File: Teenage Lara.png (96 KB, 133x299) Image search: [Google]
Teenage Lara.png
96 KB, 133x299
>>78048693
There was a guy making some subs on these threads.
>>
>>78042317
requesting her name for lewd requests in the draw thread
that milf got potential
>>
File: jorel mother.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
jorel mother.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
>>78048727
Danusa.

She is:

Brown/milf/athletic/flexible/kind and has the sexy Bulma voice on the brazillian version.

Basically, everything that 4Chan would love on a milf.

Its a shame that there is so few art of her.
>>
File: Lara♥irmão_do_jorel.png (280 KB, 638x348) Image search: [Google]
Lara♥irmão_do_jorel.png
280 KB, 638x348
>>78048727
>>78048770

But still, I would say that the aged up Lara is the best girl - >>78048707

She is a great side character, kind of like Frida from El Tigre.
>>
>>78048693
i have only heard the spanish dub and i think is fine
>>
>>78048788
well she is literally a less crazy Frida
>>
Is this /co/'s new meme?
>>
>>78050961
it's the same br shitlord who intermittently keeps coming back here to advertise his locally produced garbage show with his 'its exactly like Flapjack' meme (when it look or feels NOTHING like it at all) and spams his 'the mom is everything/co/ could ever want in a MILF!! THAT MEANS THE SHOW IS WATCHABLE GUISE!!!'' argument time and over

he even frequents other threads around the board spamming his cringy reaction pictures of the show looking for answers of the 'hey what show is that' kind, only to reply with 'its better than anything CN airs nowadays' looking to gather validation here

seriously, if you can't tell the show is shit alone by the fact that it's brazillian and the horrible ass-backwards artstyle then I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>78042317
Is pretty solid for what it is.
>>
>>78051386
>projecting this hard

you just jelly your mom isn't hot
>>
>>78050637
I will try to catch on it, compare the two.
>>
>>78042317
>What is your opinion about it?
In my opinion certain faggot Huelander should stop pushing it. It isn't bad but it isn't great either and it will never be popular in /co/.

You're just being annoying.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.