[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Brian was a smoker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: thenug-mwjUpZXYXG.jpg (8 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
thenug-mwjUpZXYXG.jpg
8 KB, 228x243
Remember when Brian was a smoker?
>>
No I don't watch family guy
>>
I remember when Brian was super cool, when he wasn't even overtly political, he was just the smartest person in the room at any given moment except when his dog instincts kicked in. That was where all his humor came from. I liked that.
>>
>>78041772
Pre-Cancellation Family Guy and post-canellation Family Guy are basically two different series in just tone, style, characterization, everything.
>>
>>78041772
remember when peter was actually a father and gave a shit about his family?

yeah i think that was actually seth's work and he moved on to american dad
>>
File: s007.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
s007.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
Remember when Brian licked poop out of Stewie's butt crack?
>>
>>78041810
And I hate both of them.
>>
>>78041772
Even then he could still be a pretentious fuck who would get his comeuppance from time to time, but he was chill at his core. Now he's such a self righteous douchebag. Very strange shift in character.
He also was totally an alcoholic, drink in his hand nearly every scene.
>>
>>78041822
Remember when Lois was a concerning Mother and not a selfish bitch?
>>
id still fuck him

the only difference is i wouldnt call modern brian afterwards
>>
first he was the voice of reason
then the writer's political mouth piece
then the writers realized he was annoyingly preachy so they turned him into the punching/scum bag
>>
>>78041747
>Cool Guy Detected
>>
File: sss-smokin.gif (4 MB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
sss-smokin.gif
4 MB, 400x200
>>78041726
>>
>>78041845
Cool, why are you in a thread about the show faggot?
I know you don't have anything better to do because you're a loser but you could at least act like you do.
>>
>>78041810
Eh, Season 4 still had some elements from the original run.
>>
>>78041726
didn't he quit due to Peter shilling for the smoking company?
>>
>>78049002
SMOKE.
>>
>>78049275
ARE YA SMOKIN YET
>>
>>78041726
Back before he was a liberal kekboi sperglord?

. . .

. . . Like, barely . . .
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.