[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH SNAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: Bendis is Alan Moore.png (12 KB, 875x359) Image search: [Google]
Bendis is Alan Moore.png
12 KB, 875x359
OH SNAP
>>
File: speeeeed.gif (139 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
speeeeed.gif
139 KB, 250x250
>tfw you've never even tweeted at Bendis but he's already blocked you on Twitter

I actually wear it as a badge of honor. Fuck that fag.
>>
>>78041147
>Bendis shit posts
News at 11
>>
File: 1449018534699.jpg (292 KB, 900x1370) Image search: [Google]
1449018534699.jpg
292 KB, 900x1370
Guardians of the Galaxy is fucking awesome. I cant even fathom the amount of shit it's getting on /co/

Its just like the movie, which got good reviews, and its one of the highest selling comics in the world right now and for good reason

>b-but its not MUH GUARDIANS!
lol fuck off. Nobody cared or knew who they were before the movie. Consider actually having fun once in your life, thats what the run is, fun. Since when is NOT MUH a valid criticism? They're basically taking the gotg name and making it something better, there's nothing wrong with that.

Its basically the exact same for Kitty Pryde. Reinventing a C-list character into a badass renegade which is also selling well and everyone is enjoying it aside from you /co/ntrarians. Why is that exactly?
>>
Wait is this an actual screen cap?
Looks like something made in MS paint as a joke.
>>
>>78041147
GUESS WHAT I SAW
>>
>>78041640
Come one, man, at least try. This pasta has been stale for months.
>>
>>78041640
The sad part is this pasta is 100% true.

The dozen and a half fags who were hard core cosmic fans got shafted, but who really cares about them, at least now cosmic comics in the big two have actual fucking readers.
>>
>>78042282
The sad part is that even the pasta replying to the stale pasta is stale.
>>
>>78041188
It's probably because he uses the ggautoblocker, and you're on it. GGer BTFO by The King of Marvel!
>>
>>78041188
he uses GGautoblocker, you rapist misoginist irrelevant terrorist shitlord.

You need to stop threatening Anita, Zoe and Brianna, you scumbag, you should be doxxed and shot to death.

Stop harrasing women you misogynerd, we arent going to take away your games from you.
>>
>>78045437
Fucking cunts took Mika's Ass Slap from me.
From hell's heart I stab at thee
>>
File: spurdo.png (13 KB, 528x404) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.png
13 KB, 528x404
bendis :DDD
>>
>>78045877
God I wish I had the art skills to make a Bendis version of this.
>>
>>78041640
man this team composition sucks. It's all muscle except for Kitty and Rocket.
>>
>>78041640
>Venom restraining Thing
>Rocket acting like he has any chance of winning brawl with Thing
>>
>>78041188
I once retweeted something Mark tweeted about the Flash season finale and commented how Eobard wet his pants at seeing Jay's helmet.

Lol he blocked me after that and because of it I was automatically blocked by Slott and who knows how many comic writers.

but honestly I am not blocked by anyone I really care about following so whatever.
>>
>>78042282
wow more pasta
>>
The recent comic was shit too, Kitty repeating herself over and over also singlehandedly saving the team who is unconscious by phasing them underground.

Everyone but Gamora wakes up then they escape on a ship and Hala pursues them, after awhile Gamora wakes up and she goes to confront the new big bad but then gets knocked out again with one hit from the main baddie and ends up unconscious again.

Aside from Quill, Kitty, Ben and possibly Rocket Bendis is not interested in the other Guardians and it's fucking painfully obvious too.
>>
>>78048481
>I once retweeted something Mark tweeted about the Flash season finale and commented how Eobard wet his pants at seeing Jay's helmet.
>Lol he blocked me after that and because of it I was automatically blocked by Slott and who knows how many comic writers.

what? Why? How was that offensive?
>>
>>78046649
at least it's jewish muscle :)
>>
>>78048548
People who piss their pants have feelings too you know
>>
>>78048548
I don't know honestly it was the only tweet I have ever made to Waid, I never tweeted anything to Slott before, and I also don't involve myself in GG stuff so whatever pissed him off is really lost on me.

But from what I've heard and seen of Waid it seems like the guy is very touchy and easily offended.

Aside from that my other impression of him is that he seems like a difficult guy to work with or like he DGAF and does whatever he wants, like in this year at SDCC he didn't show up for a Marvel panel he was suppose to and the other writers and Alonso were wondering where he was but continued with the panel. And yeah you might think "Well maybe he had an emergency or something" and leave it at that...

Except next day there was another Marvel which I attended to (might have been tha ANAD panel) and at some point early in the panel he stand sup and leaves, and Alonso didn't notice when he left because when a question regarding ANADA came up Alonso turned to look at were Waid was seated only to notice he was gone, and he seemed very surprised about it.
>>
>>78046695
>>Venom restraining Thing
Odd considering the venom symbiote was locked up in the Baxter Building in a jail cell for months.
>>
>>78042282
>muh Klyntar!
>>
>>78048802
Whatever that thing is, no way it can restrain Ben.
>>
File: Waid Garrick.jpg (21 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
Waid Garrick.jpg
21 KB, 300x240
>>78048481
Lol a few days after that episode aired Waid posted pictures of himself on his twitter cosplaying as Jay Garrick and a friend of mine retweeted them with just the comment "Nice" and next thing they knew they were blocked by Waid.

Pic is one of the pictures he posted.
>>
>>78048872
What a dick.
>>
>>78041147
Man, imagine how much more characterizing dialogue Bendis could do with 9 panels per page?
>>
File: 1405045854150.png (13 KB, 451x423) Image search: [Google]
1405045854150.png
13 KB, 451x423
>>78046585
It already exists.
>>
>>78048802
Not to mention The Thing is almost Hulk-level. Venom can't do shit against him.
>>
>>78048481
>>78048548
>>78048798
>>78048872
He considers the internet to be his own Zone-o-Phone, same as Grant Morrison. These pussies just can't handle criticism after having their egos stroked for so long.
>>
>>78048872
>posting cosplay of yourself
>ever

Confirmed aspie
>>
>>78049040

But neither of those were criticism. And one of them was a compliment! Not only they can't take criticism but they also have a persecution complex where if x is not licking your boots and deems you the best comic book writer ever they are Haters.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.