[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tonight's the final episode of the new Muppet show until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: muppets 6.jpg (324 KB, 1280x1462) Image search: [Google]
muppets 6.jpg
324 KB, 1280x1462
So tonight's the final episode of the new Muppet show until Winter's over. Did /co/ like it?
>>
>>78036012
Watched the first two episodes, internet cut out during the third and I realized I didn't care at all to finish.
>>
The recent episode is so much like the original Muppet show.
>>
Christmas special was actually decent. If they continue with that tone, i think it'll be decent enough. It'll probably get renewed because ABC isn't gonna let a property like Muppets sit in the dark even if it had mediocre ratings and reception.

I didn't realize Swedish Chef had a wife, and they made it appear he was transgendered in a previous ep so that was bizarre.

Walter not appearing at all is kind of a running joke in itself, wonder if Segel is getting pissed.

Oh, Sam just got a kiss from Janice, that was pretty good too.
>>
>>78036572
Chef actually didn't say his name was Megan. He was saying 'Mee-gen', Mock Swedish for Me. He just went along with her uplifting speech.

But yeah, that episode felt like a classic muppet show episode. Hints at Kermit and Piggy getting back, the group of Muppets not getting mad at the lady rat
>>
So next episode we get is the soft reboot, right?
>>
>>78036776
Sad really. Cause this was a great episode.
>>
>>78036953
eh. it was okay. i havent been very impressed yet and i dont think anyone else has either.. but it was sweetish
>>
>>78037025
Well, it's a Muppet Christmas special/episode. Muppets never really skimp when it comes to Christmas.
>>
>>78036776
>>78036776
Are they? what are they doing?

I've enjoyed the show enough, but I'm a huge Muppets fan.
>>
>>78037505
theyre replacing the showrunner
he sucks so this will be better probably
>>
>>78036012
It suffers a lot from making Miss Piggy the focal point of the in-show show instead of making it about all of the Muppets. A lot of the plots seem to end up revolving around how Piggy is horrible to work with and how all the other Muppets have their work cut out for them trying to keep her happy.
>>
>>78039266
yeah piggy's become oddly one-note. she's not usually that bad
also do we really need scooter AND that one creepy guy as both being ludicrously overexaggerated inept nerds?
>>
mindy is fucking annoying but at least she can make fun of herself
>>
I've actually audibly laughed from these new episodes, I think they've done a fantastic job with the adult humour that the kids won't get. The band are still the best.
>>
>>78036012
I liked it, it's not classic Muppets but it works for me.

Also Riki Lindhome seems to be in everything recently.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.