[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7
File: qcMuvfu.png (465 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
qcMuvfu.png
465 KB, 750x421
Who wins?
>>
>>78032403
dinosaur boy, he's pretty much omnipotent at one point
>>
I'm pretty sure Yugo is faster.

Wait if yugo gets the dofus, aang should get the Ocean spirit....
>>
>>78032687
Pretty sure Dofus Yugo is stronger than Avatar state Aang.

Pinpin would beat them both though tbqh
>>
I don't actually know who the other character is but it's worth noting Aang is a pacifist who will do everything in his power to avoid killing someone
>>
>>78032720

This. The OVAs really cranked up the power levels.
>>
>>78032738
Death battle rules m8, they are both fighting to the fullest extent of their abilities.
>>
>>78032403
With a match up like that we're the real winners!
>>
File: 1449152219864.gif (2 MB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1449152219864.gif
2 MB, 704x396
>>78032403
>ong: powered by the spirit God raava and thousands of past lives
>yugo: powered by his dragon god powers plus another 6 dragon gods and an infinite amount of life energy a.k.a wakfu
I say yugo probably would speed force the shit out of aang
>>
>>78032885

Yugo essentially had the same power at this disposal than a being that previously beat a dozen gods at the same time, and an extended clash of the two forces would actually have destroyed the world. I'd say it's pretty clear, but you never know with Death Battle.
>>
Aang is a fully trained martial artist that beat a nation and an aspiring megalomaniac.

Yugo is a God.

Yugo wins as his teleportation ability is spamable, he can create a sword made out of pure energy and he's a GOD.

Aang could win if he didn't take chances but Yugo is just far more powerful, it also depends if Yugo is 20 when they fight because he stops aging.
>>
File: 318SJpXzaXL._SY355_.jpg (10 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
318SJpXzaXL._SY355_.jpg
10 KB, 355x355
>>78032720
>tbqh
Are you alright there, buddy?
Did you have a seizure as you typed your post?
>>
>>78032403

At least Aang lost his virginity to HIS chocolate waifu. Yugo a nerd, A NERD!
>>
>>78033396
and then there's this faggot
>>
Are we talking about these characters at their strongest?

Yugo flew half way across the entire planet in less then five minutes and teleported an entire island in to space.
>>
>>78033492
I don't believe anything about my post implied I was either homosexual nor a bundle of sticks.
Can you tell me how you have come to this conclusion?
>>
File: wakfu_Amalia_02.jpg (244 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
wakfu_Amalia_02.jpg
244 KB, 800x550
>>78033425
yugo has his own chocolate waifu and she probably actually tastes like chocolate
>>
>>78032403
Yugo can travel faster than time, and can just portal away any elements Aang bends his way
>>
>>78033552

>Implying he can even get a woody in that child body

Nigga PLZ
>>
Yugo but Aang will win because this is a popularity contest and Yugo comes from a cartoon only /co/ has seen
>>
>>78033658
his dong is made of the same thing as his horns
>>
>>78033425
Both Aang and Yugo reincarnate, so they probably lost their virginities an equal number of times.
>>
>>78033797

>Yugo can't do the nasty

Man, it's depressing
>>
>>78032403
At their full potential Yugo is so much stronger than Aang it's not even funny.

The better question is: who would win on episode 3 of their respective shows?
>>
Yugo. Not even a debate.

Little bastard took on 6 dragons and the most powerful creature on the planet in space last time we saw him.
>>
>>78034591
>Lttle bastard took on 6 dragons and the most powerful creature on the planet in space last time we saw him.

And got rekt to the point it wasnt even a contest with a litteral god as his wing man
>>
>>78034660

His opponent also beat 12 literal gods before, at the same time.

He also got rekt mainly because he couldn't actually fight back since it would fuck up the world.
>>
>>78034660
>Got rekt

Sure but Yugo realised from the start that taking on just Ogrest alone was an insurmountable task by brute force. The entire fight was just stalling for the Alchemist guy to do his shit inside of Ogrest. The fact they achieved that with Tristepin injured and against another 6 ancient powerful dragons was damn impressive.
>>
>>78032949
Death Battle would go "WELL ACCORDING TO THE AVERAGE JUMP HIGHT OF A CHARACTER WE CAN DETERMINE THE SIZE OF THE WAKFU WORLD TO BE X. GIVEN THAT SIZE YUGO WOULD HAVE TO GIVE OFF TEN GORRILIOAN POUNDS OF FORCE IN ORDER TO DESTROY IT MEANING A WET SOGGY FART WOULD BE ENOUGH TO KILL AANG, WHO IS THIS CLIP IS SHOWN TO BE HURT BY A BOOMERANG"

or some dumb math wank like that
>>
I don't think Dofus!Yugo is a fair comparison. Death Battle usually doesn't count one-time power ups they can't normally obtain. If it was done like in the show they'd probably put Season 2 Yugo (since that was an approximation of what he'd be like grown up) against normal Aang
>>
>>78033396
tbqh = to be quite honest
>>
Yugo with all 6 dofus has enough power to destroy all life on the planet. That's not a real comparison. Plus it's not his own power, it's the Dofus' power he is using.

Normal Yugo would give Aang a run for his money, but Aang in avatar state would overpower him.

>>78032720
>Pinpin would beat them both though tbqh

6 dofus gives you higher power than any of the gods. Ogrest with the 6 dragon dofus fought ALL TWELVE gods to a standstill.

Iop god Pinpin could wreck Aang hard though.

>>78032885
>an infinite amount of life energy a.k.a wakfu

It's not infinite, he runs out of it all the time.
>>
>>78035075
The point of the other anon is that "tbqh" sound even more retarded the "desu" and it trigger him so much.
>>
>>78032403
Yugo would win quite easily.
Avatar's world was never power-levels out the wazoo until LoK S2. Wakfu cranks the power level shit up at every given opportunity.

In reality the, it ends in friendship.
>>
>>78035341

By that same logic, Avatar State is not readily available to Aang either, since he never did learn how to trigger it at will. Meanwhile, Yugo made a conscious decision never to use the Dofus again, even though he could have.
>>
File: 1392529873305.png (693 KB, 800x1850) Image search: [Google]
1392529873305.png
693 KB, 800x1850
This guy
>>
>>78032403
No one
>>
>>78035341
is infinite when he is connected to the dofus, the dofus just keep on giving and never run out
>>
>>78033552
or like shit.. we will never know.
>>
>>78037036
>That single male enontrof
>The description of wide hips and short skirts applying to him as well
>>
I dunno, but I enjoyed both shows alot
>>
Primordial Dofus >> Eliatrope Dofus
>>
>>78041380

But the Eiatrope Dofus were literally created by the fucking goddess of creation, while the Primordial Dofus were shit out by the dragons some lesser spirit created.
>>
>>78041524
And yet Ogrest beat the shit out of Yugo and pinpin

let's be honest here. Eliatrope Dofus are stupid and ankama has no actual clue about the lore of their games anymore
>>
File: archer small.gif (1 MB, 384x240) Image search: [Google]
archer small.gif
1 MB, 384x240
>>78036420

This.

Nox's archer puppet alone would stomp most of the Avatar verse with it's speed and destructive power.
>>
Better question, who's the better character?
>>
>>78043803
I really want to say that Aang had a bit more depth relatively speaking.
>>
>>78035075
only to faggots.
>>
>>78033658
Bitch he's a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus.
>>
>>78044022

Season 2 said otherwise.
>>
>>78043846

Despite liking Wakfu more overall, I agree. I feel like Yugo didn't have a real emotional conflict until the OVAs, and even that was all over the place.
>>
>>78032403
what /co/ related character would you have fight Kamen Rider 1?
inb4 batman
>>
>>78046563
Madara Uchiha
>>
>>78046569
he's not /co/ you dong jockey
>>
>>78032403
Yugo is just french Aang.
The Brotherhood of Tofu were pitched to France3 as a copy of Team Avatar.
>>
>>78032403
Well, it's a death battle, as in, a battle to the death. Aang simply will not kill people. Period. He'd die before compromising his values to that extent. Yugo has displayed killing intent before (in his battle with Nox for instance) and furthermore comes from a world where killing people and taking their shit is at least somewhat socially acceptable. That being said Yugo probably isn't going to kill someone who isn't trying to kill him. We can therefore assume that neither combatant will be willing to fulfil the terms of victory, making the match a draw.
>>
>>78047034
>french avatar clone
do you even wakfu lore?
>>
>>78047189
Lore's a separate matter entirely. Limited specifically to the main characters, yes it is a French Avatar clone. I still love it but it is what it is.
>>
>>78047204

Alright, but why mention that in a thread about which of them would win a fight? This isn't about originality, but combat prowess.
>>
Just how many total OVAs are there for Wakfu? So far I've only seen the Nox backstory one and the ice kingdom one.
>>
>>78047429

When people talk about the OVAs, they usually mean the 3 that take place after Season 2. The ice kingdom one is the first of those. The second one is called Ush and continues the story from where the ice kingdom OVA left off, and the third one is called Mont Dragons and concludes the trilogy.

There's also the Ogrest special and the old Goultard episode, which are kinda like the Nox one in that they only really delivers backstory. I'd watch at least the Ogrest one before the final OVAs, though.
>>
>>78047550
Are the final 2 OVAs the ones where Percidal turns into a deity or some shit and they fight Ogrest?
>>
>>78047578

That's specifically the third one

Second one is all about Yugo and the Dofus gang
>>
File: madora uchiwawa.jpg (97 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
madora uchiwawa.jpg
97 KB, 1366x768
>>78046588
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>78046569
Hmm depends.

Which Madara Uchiha are we talking about?
>>
>>78047204
Nah even BOT's least powerful member can stomp most of Team Avatar

And yea I'm talking about Eva.
>>
>>78032403
Yugo is really bad at winning. As in, he's never actually beaten any of his major antagonists. Lost to Nox. Lost to Qilby. Lost to the Count. Lost to Ush. Lost to Ogrest. It's usually someone else that winds up saving the day.

So while he's more powerful than Aang with his Dofus upgrade, narrative-wise, he's got the deck stacked against him.
>>
>>78036420
>In reality the, it ends in friendship.

Pretty much this. This is one of those "ends in pretzels" fights. Aang and Yugo are both too friendly and willing to hear other people out for a Death Battle to even happen.
>>
>>78039912
Cacao beans, man.
>>
>>78033658
Children get erections. Hell, fetusus get erections.
>>
>>78047773
I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
>>78047759
>being this weeaboo ...
>>
>>78032403
Yugo is sexier so he wins.
>>
>>78032403
Yugo's a sexual tyrannosaurus so he wins, also what's the barings of this fight?
>>
>>78033701
RWBY chick beat Tifa
>>
>>78047977
That's because the Death Battle guys were getting money from RT.
>>
>>78047802
Aang and Yugo would be best friends
Pinpin and Sokka would be best goofy bros
Katara and Eva would be best no fun police
Ruel would exploit Toph's earthbending for kama mining purposes
Zuko and Amalia... erm... they're both royalty, I guess.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.