[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Episodes of shows you wish happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1431069728207.jpg (53 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1431069728207.jpg
53 KB, 500x378
>King of the Hill
>Bill's depressed about his life in general
>Goes to/Runs into John Redcorn, who takes pity on him
>Sends Bill on a spirit journey of sorts
>The episode ends with a new brotherhood between Bill and John Redcorn, with JR learning something about both Bill and his own life
>Sideplot Bobby and Dale chillin'
>>
File: stewie2[1].png (88 KB, 824x963) Image search: [Google]
stewie2[1].png
88 KB, 824x963
>Family Guy
>Just Stewie and Peter in the start of this episode
>Stewie learns how to say his first real words
>Lois absent every single time via shenanigans until last time Stewie does this
>"I love you." Is his first real sentence she hears because of shenanigans and Brian gets it on film.
>Posted online, to Stewie's embarrassment.
>He and Meg agree to go to youtube HQ in order to get both embarrassing videos of them removed
>Meg's video was a confession Chris had uploaded (It was about his habits but she wants to take it down before he realizes this)
>Meg and Stewie go on an adventure.
>Part 1 of the episode over.

>Part 2 starts
>Meg and Stewie got a hotel room and call Peter and Lois
>Peter thinks this is some kind of prank
>Lois calls Joe over to find her baby
>Plot B begins with Joe and Lois following the places Stewie and Meg went to inclusing museums and a few concert halls
>Meg and Stewie are getting along quite well now
>Meg sees that there might just be hope for this family in him.
>They reach the Youtube HQ
>Break in with a mission impossible parody
>There's only enough time to remove one video
>Stewie realizes this video is precious to Lois and tells Meg to erase hers.
>Meg agrees and the two leave
>Running into Joe and Lois.
>Lois congratulates Meg on rescuing him
>Peter arrives by helicopter with Brian and a parody of the ending to Dawn of the Dead plays
>Credits show the video Stewie was going to delete but didn't.
>Final shot of Meg hugging Stewie and putting him in bed.
>>
>>78031097
>King of the Hill
>Episode where Dale finds out that Joseph isn't really his son
>Dale reveals he has known since Joseph's birth that he wasn't really his son
>Says he didn't care because he knew that John Redcorn wouldn't be there for Joseph and that because Joseph wasn't his child he would be safe from the government when they came looking for Dale's DNA
>>
>>78031097
>Ladybird dies, run over, body so mutilated it can't be identified
>Hank mourns her horribly
>They have a horrible dog funeral
>At some point during the proceedings, Peggy says "It's a doggy dog world" and Connie corrects her
>Peggy slaps Connie on accident after dropping a tray
>Khan and Mihn sue them
>Connie knows it's bullshit and helps the hills win the lawsuit
>They go home
>Bobby finds ladybird in the garage, perfectly okay
>Turns out the body was just Bill
>Nobody cares and he never shows up again and no one ever mentions him again
>>
File: miko japanese words.jpg (75 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
miko japanese words.jpg
75 KB, 500x400
>>78031097

episode of Transformers Prime where Miko actually has to go home back to her parents in Japan.

It was suppose to happen but got cut.
>>
>>78031650
>At some point during the proceedings, Peggy says "It's a doggy dog world" and Connie corrects her

Best.
>>
>>78031650

I laughed harder than I expected to
>>
>>78031650
"Buah... You mean that mess we just buried was Bill?"
"Well, he always wanted to be buried in our backyard. I'm sure he got more than he expected."
"Hillbilly got more than he deserve!"
"Yep."
"Yep."
"Mmhm."
>>
>>78031417
Why does /co/ try to make Dale a better father then he really was? Dale is GOAT, don't get me wrong but he was a shitty friend and a mediocre father. Only remotely good thing he's been was a husband.
>>
>>78034750
Dale is a legit good father. Super supportive and loving, while also somehow giving Joseph the illusion of a strong father figure. A weird one, sure, but strong nonetheless.
>>
>>78035962
Dale only noticed that Joseph was gone that one time because he hadn't come back with his lottery ticket.

And he was only worried because "I can't win it if I'm not in it."

I mean, there have been moments when he's been a good father, but also moments/jokes where he clearly doesn't give a fuck. Averages out to, like, average at best.
>>
>>78031650
I was hoping that Peggy would slap Connie for correcting her, but whatever, I still love it.
>>
An episode of Steven Universe where they grind Peridot's gem into dust and snort it to hallucinate vividly about Yellow Diamon's plan.
>>
File: fghands.png (654 KB, 1014x682) Image search: [Google]
fghands.png
654 KB, 1014x682
>Family Guy
>Starts with Lois reading a piece of mail in the kitchen
>Peter enters
>Lois says something
>Peter sets up a cutaway
>The cutaway sets up a cutaway
>That cutaway sets up a cutaway
>Nothing but cascading cutaways
>The whole episode, no plot, just cutaways
>Do the last cutaway
>Cuts back to kitchen
>Both Lois and Peter forgot what they were talking about
>Peter decides to go rape Meg
>Sounds of struggle and violence over credits
>Watch the Emmys roll in
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.