[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"What if..." thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7
File: boybrucewayne.jpg (103 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
boybrucewayne.jpg
103 KB, 1000x563
How would Bruce Wayne have turned out if he killed his own parents?
>>
>>78030877
Owlman you fucking pleb. /thread.
>>
>>78030877
Pretty much like Mark Millars "Nemesis" I would of thought.

Or Hush? I'm sure Hush was probably invented as the anti batman, but it's been years since I've read it.
>>
That's literally the entire character of Hush you casual fucktard.
>>
>>78030898
You can't thread your own post.
s︂︂m︂h t︂b︂︂h f︂︂a︂m
>>
>>78030877
there's like a character for every twist on Batman's origins.

Owlman
Prometheus
Hush
Wrath
Flashpoint Batman
Earth-2 Batman
>>
>>78030877

He basically did kill his own parents.

>"waaaahh the opera is scary. mama and papa, please risk your lives by bringing me home through a dark alley in a crime ridden city because i'm a wuss."
>>
>>78030877
The way that any writter doing it want.

So it fucking doesn't matter.
>>
>>78030953
>opera
Maybe if you actually read comics people would take you seriously.
>>
>>78031014

Jesus this board really is filled with dirty fucking casuals lately
>>
>>78030898
>>78030941
>>78030922
/thread
>>
What if Dick killed his?
>>
What if Bruce's parents killed him?
>>
What if Joe Chill killed Bruce instead?
>>
What if Bruce killed Joe Chill?
>>
What if Joe chilled Bruce Kill?
>>
His face looks so fucking punchable in that photo
>>
>>78031081
it's mostly because of the BvS trailer, casuals came here from other boards and decided to stay
>>
What if Bruce killed his parents chill
>>
What if ...

Comics just pandered to SJW....

oh wait ....
>>
>>78030877
Read more you fucking moron. This is the dumbest post ive seen all week.
>>
>>78031333
>Implying

They've been here since Avengers, they just got a whole new round of retarded questions now that they want to know about DC heroes.
>>
What if Bruce had died and his parents had lived?
>>
>>78031250

Flashpoint

>>78031260

Before or after killing the Waynes?
You have Speeding Bullet where Bruce is actually Kal-El or Paladin where Bruce has a cowboy theme and kills his enemies.
>>
>>78031324
He's a sheltered little brat with filthy rich parents.

Of course he's punchable as fuck.
>>
File: secret identity.png (798 KB, 1008x565) Image search: [Google]
secret identity.png
798 KB, 1008x565
What if young Clark kent become the next captain marvel instead of the billy batson.

What if Bruce wayne discover the speed-force before barry allen.

What if Wonder-woman become a indigo lantern.

What if martin manhunter discover the blue beetle weapon.
>>
>>78031485
>What if martin manhunter discover the blue beetle weapon.
Kinda happened in YJ
>>
What if no one killed anyone and Bruce just grew up a regular spoiler billionaire child?
>>
>>78031485
What if Kal-El landed in the Waynes back garden and they raised him as Bruce only to be shot dead in front of him, he trains around the world and is given powers by the wizard Shazam, then gets struck by lightning while restocking his forensic chemicals, and crashes his private jet right next to a dying Abin Sur?
>>
>>78031381
the worst part is that the artists arnt even good at their art, so i dont even care if the story is good
>>
>>78031548
I actually think Bruce would not be a spoiled rich man-child, his parents were greats people, and i do think he would be too
He would propably try to fund heroes and programs on gotham
>>
>>78031603
or became a Doctor.
>>
>>78031620
What if Bruce and Clark were the original Blue Bettle and Booster Gold ...
>>
>>78030877
What if the Waynes killed their own son?

What if the Waynes/Bruce killed Joe Chill?

What if Bruce and Joe Chill killed the Waynes?

What if Bruce, Joe Chill, and the Waynes killed someone else?

What if Bruce, Joe Chill, and the Waynes killed themselves?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1007 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1007 KB, 500x591
>>78031582

What if Billy batson discover the Abin sur before Hal jordan?

oh, Fuck, Now I wanted Flash-batman and his young green lantern robins.
>>
what if bruce wayne was brown but his dad tried not to think about it
>>
File: superman-sad.jpg (55 KB, 799x475) Image search: [Google]
superman-sad.jpg
55 KB, 799x475
>>78030877

what if Joe Chill killed Pa and Ma Kent?
>>
>>78031603
He would try to help Gotham and ocassionally be the target of a supervillain but I am thinking someone else would rise to the occasion and take the mantle of Gotham vigilante.

Dick would have a shittier life though (or maybe he would have become a vigilante in his own way), probably Jason, Tim would still have his dad? But a lot of batkids would have different lives.
>>
There was a what if with Supes being raised in Themyscira right? I recall reading about it but I don't remember that well.
>>
Probably an autistic faggot like OP
>>
>>78031773
Errrr Elseworld, not What-If.
>>
File: image.png (632 KB, 741x798) Image search: [Google]
image.png
632 KB, 741x798
>>78031250
Thomas Wayne becomes Batman to avenge his son and Martha goes insane from grief and becomes the Joker.
>>
What if Korra was a boy and LoK had no teenage drama and only fun?
>>
What if Nite-Owl had prevented Joe Chill from killing the Waynes?
>>
What if Bruce Wayne lands on Krypton after Earth explodes?
>>
What if Martian Manhunter?
>>
What if the Waynes killed Joe Chill in front of Bruce?
>>
>>78031426
Flashpoint
>>
>>78031865

That is already happen in Earth last son.

Well, It isn't batman. But, It is close.
>>
>>78030877

What if Batman had incest with his mother before her death?
>>
>>78031812
Johns is such an inspired writter.
>>
>>78031725
you got me.
>>
>>78032527
>Johns
That's Azzarello
>>
>>78031220
Bizarro Batman am no shot dead by him parents.
>>
>>78030877
what if mirrors aren't real because our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>78031014
the PHANTOM of the opera you ignoramus
>>
What if Alfred killed Bruce's parents?
>>
>>78032857
>the butler did it
ok, but does lil' bat know?
>>
>>78032686
With guidelines from Johns, and the whole event was retarded since it's not an elseworld. Just like house of M. Flashpoint was just a really bad idea from a writter that has never cared about the character but only about powers and suits.
>>
>>78032857
What if Alfred fucked Mrs. Wayne and was Bruce's REAL DAD, and then chose to maintain the honor of the Wayne family instead of telling Batman he's not really an orphan?
>>
>>78031426
His mom becomes the joker and his father becomes batman.
>>
>>78031548
Isnt that the gods and monsters timeline.
>>
File: BatShazam.jpg (42 KB, 360x504) Image search: [Google]
BatShazam.jpg
42 KB, 360x504
>>78031485
So close to making this picture applicable.
>>
>>78031582
Like half of that happened in an Elseworlds.
>>
what if joe chill only shot martha and thomas tried to save her but he couldn't and killed himself
what if they faked their death because bruce was such an annoying little shit and they live on that island with john lennon, tupac, and the black michael jackson
>>
>>78030922
>those acronyms
>not "desu sempai"
What sorcery is this?
>>
kek baka desu senpai
>>
>>78030877
Seek help.
>>
>>78031548
There was an old Silver Age story where Batman travelled to an alternate universe and saved that world's Thomas and Martha. The young Bruce was inspired by the act of heroism and grew up to imitate him and become a hero himself in order to help others.
>>
>>78035596
>>78035596
>what if joe chill only shot martha and thomas tried to save her but he couldn't and killed himself

Thomas become Batman Bruce becomes Robin
>>
>>78031818
What if indeed what if indeed.
>>
>>78034921

GOD, I AM SO STUPID!
>>
>>78031485
>What if young Clark kent become the next captain marvel instead of the billy batson.
>SHAZAM!
>magical lightning kills him
>>
>>78033478
>What if Alfred fucked Mrs. Wayne and was Bruce's REAL DAD
Ninjak.
>>
>>78045218
you've actually triggered me by misinterpreting both Billy's lightning and Clark's magic vulnerability
>>
>>78031548
Didn't that happen in Final Crisis?
>>
>>78045303
Just saying, writers aren't brightest bulbs. You could see that happening in some comedy issue.
>>
What if Bruce was raised by grease monkeys?
>>
So, lets run with this.
Young Bruce Wayne becomes obsessed with characters like Zoro, the Green Hornet, the Phantom, etc.
He decides that he is going to become the greatest crime-fighter that the world has ever known and secretly begins his training. However there is one major hurdle: His parents and their company, Wayne Enterprises.
As long as his parents are around he will never be able to peruse criminal sciences, or the amount of physical training he hopes to upkeep. They will send him to business school, and he will learn to preserve the legacy they built. To him this is unacceptable.
To turns to the comic books and characters he adores and idolizes and notices they all have one thing in common, that they are born from a tragedy.
Bruce, realizes that to become a crimefighter he will need a driving tragedy in his life and his parents out of the way. The decision is obvious.
He somehow arranges a hit on his parents, perhaps he uses a homeless as a middleman, perhaps he changes his phone over the voice or something. I don't know. Three toddlers in a trench coat style.
His favorite movie is playing in town, "The Mark of Zorro" and Bruce pleads with his parents to take him as he know the theater that is showing it is in a rough area of town and that way he can have people believe it's a random act of violence that takes his parents life.
After the movie he leads them in the alley, skipping and frolicking like a child.
Then Chill steps out of the shadows and blows his parents brains out and spares Bruce (As agreed on)
Bruce is now free to become the world's greatest detective.
>>
>>78040681
>Batman-man
>>
>>78031803
Just a one-page parody.

Trinity, the girl from another planet raised by Amazons who were shot in a back alley in front of her.
>>
>>78030877
There was a Marshal Law story where a Batman knock-off called the Private Eye did that, but mainly out of revenge because his parents were sadistic scientists that tormented him.

>>78040681
That was from the early 80's though, wasn't Silver Age.
>>
What if Roy Raymond became Batman instead of Bruce?
>>
>>78032829
*The Mark of Zorro
>>
>>78030922
desu senpai
>>
>>78030877
What Superman's pod landed on Wayne estates and Bruce and Clark grew up as brother and has a sibling rivary thing going on or whatever.
>>
>>78046269
I feel like this has been done. If not then it needs to happen.
>>
>>78033378
Well given what was originally hinted at during the beginning of his Flash run, the Flashpoint he wanted to write and the Flashpoint that was published were more or less entirely different events.
>>
>>78030941
What if Martha was the one who survived, and became Batman?
>>
>>78045853
I guess you're right. I could have sworn it was from a decade earlier.
>>
What if Superman's spaceship landed on Batman's parents?
>>
What if Bruce Wayne's parents never died and he still became a vigilante, but was really fucking bad at it?
>>
File: 1445605461624.jpg (50 KB, 420x349) Image search: [Google]
1445605461624.jpg
50 KB, 420x349
What if Bruce Wayne's alter ego was Clark Kent and Superman's alter ego was Batman?
>>
>>78046269

Adopted son Kent Wayne saves Thomas but Martha is killed by the misfiring gun. Thomas becomes Batman with Kent and Bruce as his sidekicks. Eventually, Bruce's jealousy turns him into the Lex Luther equivalent for Kent's super powered Nightwing, after they grow up and Thomas has passed on.
>>
>>78049146

He wants to prove a human can do anything a Kryptonian can, and it's fueled by guilt over not being able to save his mother that warps into blaming his adopted brother for not failing to himself.
>>
>>78045285
Thats so Marvel.
>>
>>78049167

Only if it's Al'frehdd and he's black.
>>
>>78039914
copy/paste
>>
>>78032829
but it was the mark of zorro ya dummy
>>
>>78049058

Worlds Apart from Elseworlds 80-Page Giant
>>
What if Bruce's parents were murdered in Mega City One?
>>
>>78049116
That would be weird anon
>>
>>78030877
What if The Jokers secret identity was revealed to be Alfred
>>
>>78030877
get back to 9gag with your possible "theory "
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.