[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these two the most genuine depiction of female friendship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1448407873274.png (446 KB, 711x403) Image search: [Google]
1448407873274.png
446 KB, 711x403
Are these two the most genuine depiction of female friendship in cartoons?

>been friends for most of their lives
>constantly bickering
>criticize each other's taste in men
>compare each other's T&A
>would go to hell and back for each other
>>
The answer to that question is always Daria and Jane.
>>
>>78028941
i dont recall them interacting with just each other that often, but it has been a little while
>>
>>78028941
>>compare each other's T&A
That's a myth, we don't do that shit. The thinly veiled insults are totally a thing.
>>
>>78029767
I bet if you say something first they'd say something back about you T&A
>>
>>78029658
They interact with each other pretty consistently, but you forget about it because they don't really have strong disagreements or any real fluctuation in their relationship. I'd argue the relationship is well done but forgettable compared to other stuff in the show.
>>
>>78030270
I think you're forgetting the end of the series when daria stole jane's boyfriend.
>>
>>78030344
I'm talking about Eva and Amalia.
>>
>>78029881
what?
>>
File: FILE1426.jpg (63 KB, 464x499) Image search: [Google]
FILE1426.jpg
63 KB, 464x499
Isn't Eva supposed to be Amalia's lady-in-waiting/bodyguard? Eva may just be friendly because that's her job.
>>
>>78031959
You can be friends with your boss
>>
>>78031959
That's probably how it started, but when you spend years by a person's side you tend to grow a genuine attachment.
>>
>>78031959
>find_the_hidden_dildo.jpg
>>
>>78033183
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "stick it in your cra"
>>
>>78031959
how did she earn the lady in waiting title?
>>
>>78028941
That last part ain't exactly right for most gal pals.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.