[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 684x513
If she gets powers, is her character arc ruined?
>>
>>78028103
It only would be if she started using it to hunt down meta and deliver justice
>>
She's not getting powers.
>>
>Best Girl
Who? Is she behind that waste of space Patty?
>>
>>78028103
Giving her powers is a stupid idea
>>
It'd be kinda cool to see Earth 2 Patty as Hot Pursuit.
>>
>>78028200
Are you still mad that she shot Wells?
>>
They might do something like the comics, where she becomes a speedster and it results in everyone dying and it was a dream/vibe/alternate timeline.
>>
>>78029095
Nope. I want to see her go female Punisher now. She wasn't even in the Flash comics I read back in the day, so no fucks given for comic consistency on my part in her case.
>>
I still don't knwo why Barry or Joe tell Patty the Flash's identity. I mean, she was the one who discovered that Doctor Light could turn invisilible and fuck up with the light at STAR Labs and Joe didn't even listened to her
>>
File: flash disgusting.jpg (22 KB, 277x384) Image search: [Google]
flash disgusting.jpg
22 KB, 277x384
>>78029436

because forced drama?

clearly not letting in intelligent love interests in on what they're doing is a bad idea.
>>
>>78029485
Yeah, this isn't like Felicity overreacting like the insecure ho that she is. Patty should be told already since she's so deeply involved in all of this.
>>
File: Linda_Park.png (909 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Linda_Park.png
909 KB, 1280x720
Anon, everyone knows Linda is best girl. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
File: patty.jpg (865 KB, 1941x3000) Image search: [Google]
patty.jpg
865 KB, 1941x3000
>>78030896
nigga pls, u cant pivot the spivot
>>
File: Screenshot-2015-02-16-00.23.22.png (1 MB, 1904x1068) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2015-02-16-00.23.22.png
1 MB, 1904x1068
>>78031719
Can't snark the park
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.