[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was one of the worst shows of all time, but it had good waifus.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
This was one of the worst shows of all time, but it had good waifus.
>>
>>78024603
It had great waifus

>Chloeyounutbutshestillsucking.jpg

You just know she gives killer blowjobs.
>>
The waifus were shit, but the Luthors were great.
>>
>>78024603
>worst shows of all time
Season 1-3, 9, and 11 were better than the Flash
>>
Chloe > Lois=Flash > shit > that shape-shifting lesbian > Lana
>>
>>78024779
>Chloe
>that high
She got more annoying as the show went on
>>
>>78024796
Who cares she's a semen demon
>>
But it was amazing. The only problem is had was that annoying asian bitch, Lana Lang.

Also Chloe best girl. Also Clarks first wife, who was murdered.
>>
>>78024917
>Also Clarks first wife, who was murdered.
Be more specific, Clark had like 3 murdered girlfriends
>>
File: 1449374031979.png (774 KB, 1073x669) Image search: [Google]
1449374031979.png
774 KB, 1073x669
>This was one of the worst shows of all time, but it had good waifus.

>huiiirrrr look at meeee, I'm trying to created a new meme, every time taht I want to talk about something I say it to get attention.

Stop, fag.

You are lame, your "meme" will not catch on, stop trying to ruin this board with /TV/ tier memes.
>>
>>78024603
>>78024641

Honestly, you're not that far off. I wouldn't necessarily call it better, but 9, and even 10 to an extent, were pretty great.

Seasons 1-3 are a completely different genre, closer to Buffy than Flash. I'm rewatching Season 1 for the first time since middle school, and it holds up surprisingly well. It's honestly much better than I thought it would be. once you accept that meteor rocks are magic.
>>
>>78025175
Season 10 had some great filler episodes, just that the main plot was weaker than 9's.
Agreed with everything else though, but I'd say it edges out Flash due to more unabashed premises in those 3 seasons.
>>
>>78024896
I'd let Chloe discover my meatier rocks
>>
>>78025175
>I'm rewatching Season 1 for the first time since middle school, and it holds up surprisingly well.
>dat soundtrack
Holy shit I miss the early 00s
>>
>>78025330
The apex will always be Remy Zero being the band at the Prom.
>>
Honestly didn't hate the show too much, though Tom Welling's acting did not help my dislike of superman at all. Most of his lines sounded incredibly forced and wooden to me, don't know if that's just me or if anyone else felt that way. Also the Luthors were by and far the highlight of the series for me.
>>
>>78025401
Welling was way better when he was Red K Clark or even Ultraman.
>>
File: 1363332518671.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1363332518671.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>it's a "Lois and Clark get up to wacky shenanigans" episode
>>
I can't name one time this led to a bad episode.
>>
>>78024603
>This was one of the worst shows of all time
This literally boils down to a "not muh sooperman" argument.
>>
>>78025806
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
It was the "Gotham" of it's time.
>>
>>78025860
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>78025880
Nah, Smallville is better than Shitham.
>>
>>78024796
Because Clark was a retard that refused to slam her cervix
>>
>>78025964
They're both excellent pleb
>>
File: 1444253951795.jpg (11 KB, 171x278) Image search: [Google]
1444253951795.jpg
11 KB, 171x278
>>78025984
>he likes Shitham
>>
>>78026616
>hating GOATham
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DnU9DG34kE
>>
I've been marathon watching it. Halfway through season 7.

I honestly love the portrayals of each character but damn, it can get so predictable
>>
>>78025984
they're both terrible
>>
>>78026685
see
>>78026641
>>
Much more accurate representation of Green Arrow. The Arrow show is just Batman with less moral code and someone less intelligent than Bruce Wayne.

Unfortunately CW marks its shows with whatever is popular, and Smallville after first season devolved into Witches and Soap opera level shitty writing. I tried many times, and couldn't do it. Apparently the last two seasons had a lot of great cameos but it was too late. I ceased giving a shit.
>>
>>78026641
Gotham is shit, and I feel bad for you. Enjoy your Baby characters, baby Bruce, baby Firefly, Not-Joker, Not-Harley Quinn, Not-Sionis etc. Emo Penguin is fucking lame (okay he is finally getting there in that very last episode)

I really wish we could have had a real cop drama about the early days of a Gotham without Batman about the feuding families. But we just get homages to good stories, instead of just getting good stories.
>>
>>78024637

The Luthors were the waifus.
>>
>>78026839
>early days of gotham
>no feuding families
you seem confused
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.