[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your ideas for a new THUNDERBOLTS series (creative team,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: thunderbolts team idea.jpg (1 MB, 2296x2077) Image search: [Google]
thunderbolts team idea.jpg
1 MB, 2296x2077
Post your ideas for a new THUNDERBOLTS series (creative team, team line up and such)
>>
Throw some more characters,nine isn't enough.
>>
Isn't Lady Deathstrike Mexican now?
>>
>>78024414
>Lady deathstrike
She is "death", or at least she needs a new body to put her memories
>Scorn
depowered
>Spiral
LEL

seriously if you want a thunderbolt team for this age use no mutant characters, the only one i can see in a 2016 thunderbolt comics is Satana and Troll because they were created for the team.
>>
File: 158_19.jpg (274 KB, 1000x780) Image search: [Google]
158_19.jpg
274 KB, 1000x780
>>78024445
The Jeff Parker series had 13 Members during the Fear Itself arc...
>>
>>78024484
> She is "death", or at least she needs a new body to put her memories
This happened in Wolverines?
>depowered
When? wasn't her last appearance in Carnage USA?
>>
>bargain bin Suicide Squad
No thanks
>>
>>78024414
Holy shit, that Lady Deathstrike costume is UGLY.
>>
>>78024489
And many of them got decent character development.
>>
>>78024460

that was completely ignored by Soule and Fawkes for WOLVERINES, so probably not anymore.
>>
>>78024460

she was for a time, then that body died, and she was placed in another body, and then that got ignored by Soule and Fawkes for WOLVERINES, so who gives a fuck anymore?
>>
>>78024414
>ANAD Ellisbolts
In regard to his current books having delays, pass.

I want a mix of original Thunderbolts (preferably Citizen V) and Parkerbolts (preferably Moonstone), plus one optional member of Marvel NOW! T-Bolts.
>>
>>78024414

I like the fact that Lady Deathstrike`s entire vendetta against Wolverine is because she believes that Wolverines Adamantium bonding process was stolen from her father.

Which is wrong, the process Wolverine went through is not based on her fathers at all.

I kinda want her to find out some day. Just have her stand there with a stupid look on her face, go "Oh, Well then." and go back to harassing Daredevil as she did in her earliest days.
>>
Bump...
>>
bump.....
>>
>>78024601
The new body she was placed in at the end of Wood's arc was another Japanese woman

So Soule and Fawkes probably thought "eh close enough"
>>
File: suicide squad.png (1 MB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
suicide squad.png
1 MB, 640x1000
>>78024414
Basically the same thing.
>>
>>78026512
That whole arc from Adjectiveless X-Men is idiotic.
And Arcea's arc.
>>
>>78026583
>Stealth
>Thing

>Marksman
>Karnak

wot?
>>
>>78026792
>anon taking "suicide" part seriously
>>
>>78026623
I still get a chuckle whenever I remember that Storm let Selene and Madelyne Pryor go without any kind of fight.

That may be the dumbest thing she's ever done.
>>
>>78026583
I think Punisher and Karnak are swapped, as are Thing and... Satanna, I guess?
>>
>>78024484
>depowered
LIES!!
>>
>>78026583
10/10
>>
>>78026583
Template, pls?
>>
>>78027088

Madelyne Pryor, well OK she got a good sob story and have not always been a insane murderhobo.

Selene? She`s a murderhobo with aspirations of becoming a murdergod.
>>
>>78027088
It's not that Madelyne want to bring hell to Earth and dance on bones of humans. Selene is same, but with undead flavor.
Tactical genius, our Storm.
>>
Writer: Spencer

Team:
Herny Gyrich (supervisor)
Taskmaster (leader)
Constrictor
Paladin
Shocker
Boomerang
Finesse
Moonstone
Lightspeed
>>
>Moonstone
>Black Ant
>Scorn

im usually good at this stuff i swear..
>>
File: template.png (332 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
template.png
332 KB, 640x1000
not >>78027830 but this is the best i could whip up quickly - will this do?
>>
>>78024414
>>78024414

Writer: Spencer

Thunderbolts:
Zemo
Fixer
Mentallo
Atlas
Constrictor
Taskmaster
Speed Demon

Redeemers:
Songbird
MACH-<inser number>
Radioactive Man
Diamondback
Blizzard
Shocker
Overdrive

Masters of Evil:
Moonstone
Beetle
Joystick
Black Mamba
Man-Killer
Asp
Graviton
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.