[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TOME Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tome.png (320 KB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
tome.png
320 KB, 636x357
The best independent animated series ever.
>>
I'm so alone.
>>
All of you only watch mainstream garbage
>>
>>78021412
You just reminded me that this exists, its been years since I stopped.
The redesigns look like utter shit.
>>
>>78021412
TOME was never good.
>>
File: 1449207949914.jpg (25 KB, 405x750) Image search: [Google]
1449207949914.jpg
25 KB, 405x750
>>78021412
>All the characters had a nice mixture of color. Each having it's one feeling of an actual players design.
>Nope lawl, they power rangers.
>>
>>78021412
The animation was decent.
The voice acting was top notch.
Cinematography was surprisingly good.

Writing, however, was terrible. Like, fanfiction terrible. The name itself showcases how bad the writing is. Terrain of Magical Expertise? Really?
I respect Kirbopher as an artist, but he needs to find someone to write for him.
>>
>>78021412
Man that's some lame-ass character design.
>>
>>78024736
also he really needs to get out of that stagnated artstyle. No amount of decent animation can save this from looking like another run-of-the-mill Newgrounds animation.
>>
I was friends with all these people years ago when this started as an rp on tvtome...
>>
No surprise that many of the VAs here went on to get professional work
>>
Wasn't there a chick wearing a Groudon costume in this at some point?

It's been years and I still don't get that shitty .//Hack ripoff story.
>>
Watched it out of curiosity and because I wanted to see what Kirb made if it wasn't parody garbage.

Voice acting/soundtrack/sound design were excellent.

One interesting twist/character arc (Kirb/Zetto)

Everything else ranged from bad to mediocre.
>>
>>78025188

Because they all loved it when the roleplay this is based on started. The game was shit it was a mess and everyone always argued about it because the people in charge were assholes to the other players. It was so long ago I wish I remembered more. One guy involved stalked a girl and almost got a restraining order and that is all I got.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.