[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i like cartoons with lots of bang pop & sizzle but i will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_nhz53dtcqq1r1uuc8o2_500.jpg (63 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhz53dtcqq1r1uuc8o2_500.jpg
63 KB, 500x300
i like cartoons with lots of bang pop & sizzle but i will not watch like HEY ANIME MAN you know that just seems a little too macho, im not into that kind of action, something more like original poster picture. lots of bang pop sizzle is most important attribute
>>
please unplug your modem pajeet
>>
>>78017783
jesus that is an ugly face
brad bird needs to just direct and let someone talented do the art
>>
>>78017783
How did I just now notice that they fucked up Violet's eyes in that screencap?
>>
>>78017974
>>78017886
haha yes this is funny but i really need help with suggested issues of finding a suitable cartoon to fix this need in me, it is like a large hole. "every dog has his day" if you understand, i need dog i need to fix such hole
just remember quality attributes needed:
BANG
POP
&
SIZZLE
>>
>>78017783
This post reads like a Sam Hyde video
>>
>>78017783
>Wearing Pink under minds Violet's character arc.

Holy shit. Just when I thought Tumblr couldn't get any stupider.
>>
>>78018034
So what you're saying is you need a dog in your hole to bang, sizzle, and pop?
>>
>>78017783
>Bang pop and sizzle here's the show for you.
>>
>>78018123
doesn't it though? Doesn't it suggest that wearing black is symptomatic of being a moody, shitty kid, and when she learns to be more of a team player she switches to pink, implying that that's what well adjusted girls wear.

You don't have to be a tumblerina to examine and criticize a films implications.
>>
>>78018046
is this what you are speaking of to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA ? i do not think you understand what it means when i say my request. i am not looking for as you say "horrific and gracious violence". saw 1 is okay with a good sub but i do not like 2. 3 4 5 6 7 did not get sub only dub. thank you for suggestion.
>>78018144
listen i do not want to sound misgiving but you are appearing to be undermine my skills of this communicating in English which to me seems bad, almost like an anime man haha
>>78018195
very good entertainment but i am looking for one of YOUR cartoons not one of japan's or china's etcetera etcetera
>>
>>78018013
I always noticed that but for some reason I always kinda liked it. Made her look tired (not that she had any reason to be).
>>
>>78018215
trolling /co/ seems fun. I should do it more often.
>>
>>78018279
trolling is horseplay for losers, joking is where the true happiness lays
>>
>>78018034
You should watch Legend of korra has a lot of sizzle.
>>
>>78018308
>trolling is horseplay for losers, joking is where the true happiness lays
I have never agreed with anything more.
>>
>>78018345
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmsT63BgFPw YES this understands what i have meant with bang pop & SIZZLE! this has action in it! no anime no french with bug lady! just cartoon with bang pop etcetera etcetera.
>>78018358
thank you wonderful person
>>
>>78018196
Her wearing pink is a direct reference to the breakfast club. It's her way of finally getting confidence.
>>
So what's up with OP? Amirite?
>>
>>78018196
No in the beginning of the film, she's a wall flower, she wears black because she doesn't want to be noticed. At the end of the film she has grown, and allows herself to wear bold, noticeable colors.
>>
>>78018432
i prefer sausage with my breakfast in the early hours. meat is good when shaped like cylinder. i agree with intentions but preparing food never to be pink is of great importance!!
>>78018465
i am good both in emotional worth and sexual happiness but i am unaware if i could say same things to you "amirite"?
>>
File: tumblr_nwjpv46fAP1tl5boeo1_1280.jpg (218 KB, 640x951) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwjpv46fAP1tl5boeo1_1280.jpg
218 KB, 640x951
>>78018406
>electra electra what did he mean by this?
>>
>>78018491
I love this thread.
>>
>>78018432
>>78018475
Solid points, but if they're making a point of showing that she's gained confidence and wants to be noticed, they should gone with a color other than pink. Seems a bit weak to have a character display their newfound confidence by dressing in the same color as the majority of other girls her age.

Maybe purple or yellow. I dunno.
>>
>>78018491
>meat is good when shaped like cylinder
ain't that the truth
>>
>>78018562
isn't meat wonderful!? i have tried hamburger and bun as well! delicious food and will try several times soon!
>>78018512
i said "etcetera etcetera" mistake? i have learned electra is reference to a girl making great love with her father or the intense heat passion to do so. you as i am aware may know better. thank you for suggestion.
>>78018513
and i love you wonderful person!

please /co/ members i like mr incredible film as much as well but time and place am i correct?
>>
>>78018516
yellow and purple outfits are awful though. Don't get me wrong, pink is awful too, but because the majority wears it, it's acceptable. But the point is that it's a bright, noticeable color because she okay with being noticed. And she instantly got the notice of the cute boy whatshisface because Violet is awesome
>>
>>78018599
do you prefer meat as a cylinder or a circle?
>>
File: star-wars-clone-wars.jpg (250 KB, 1093x754) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-clone-wars.jpg
250 KB, 1093x754
>>78017783
i am unaware if some people do not fully comprehend my demands so i plan to make you understand.
i like mr incredible film because of BANG but with love
Legend of Korra Book 1 looks very intriguing because BANG POP! SIZZLE!
but favorite show from cartoon country is STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS!! we are big fans of this series of films so when i hear there was a super REALISTIC and MATURE!! television show based on series of films complete with "spunky" orange girl I watch in short weeks. its has all the action packed of a fighting animation but with the grace of a ballerina in a dance hall! this is GOOD!
>>78018622
i will not follow for your phallical jokes young man. maybe you are too preoccupied on your meat child. maybe you stop philathropizing men's cylandirs you get with female meat if i am understanding. thanks for suggestion.
>>
OP's image has a good point though

It pushes a really generic image of what a confident girl should be
>>
File: 4dc931b860.jpg (27 KB, 321x342) Image search: [Google]
4dc931b860.jpg
27 KB, 321x342
>you MUST be anti culture and cannot wear pink
why did i even reply to this
>>
>>78018732
>i will not follow for your phallical jokes young man. maybe you are too preoccupied on your meat child. maybe you stop philathropizing men's cylandirs you get with female meat if i am understanding. thanks for suggestion.
that is the harshest burn i've ever received, shit
>>
>>78017783
this is fucking horrid
>>
>>78018859
you are unfunny and a juvenile both age and intelligence. i may be able to communicate poorly in english but my thoughts and words on child cartoon speak greater signifigance and worth than your life ever will be in regards to. have a fun time in the afterlife as well hell awaits! thanks now leave thread and stop "shitposting" or "being socially inept both online and in home country" thank you nerdy man. i am laughing at the fact that you are socially and intelligentally inept. follow pursuit to >>>/trash/ i believe it's down your hallway into mommy and dad's kitchen (ΘεΘ;)
>>78018846
goth girls have bad feet and toes but personal hygene and personality is best and trumps the conformist one
>>
>>78018985
i think the other one was better
>>
>>78017783
i leave for home now, now no more posting i am not working. i will sit in retractable rocking chair and drink good type of liquor. thread was not helpful in many ways but i have learned of Korra and Avatar. Korra is fun and inticing but Avatar has bald child and i like him. i will return in thirteen hours if this thread is on page. i look foward to any possibilites. thanks for suggestions.
>>
It's like they don't realize that hairstyles where your hair covers your face convey the message that you unconsciously are ashamed of your face.

The reason Violet pushes her hair back is BECAUSE she's confident and comfortable with showing her full face, you idiot. She feels more confident, so she's dressing more confidently and taking more pride in her appearance.
>>
>>78018732

I don't really understand this post, but TCW was definitely the best show Cartoon Network's had in a long time, so good on you for that.
>>
File: avatarAzula.jpg (13 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
13 KB, 240x180
Before you watch Legend of Korra, make sure to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Korra is the sequel to A:TLA.

Despite the anime-inspired art style, it is an American show.
>>
The fuck is going on in this thread?
>>
>>78019827
I was actually hoping you could enlighten me, Adam.
>>
>>78019692
bull goddman fucking shit. things do not work that way. or any way.
>>
>>78018804
Not really.
>>
>>78018034
>>78018345
>>78019826
Second this. Awesome shows. Just don't be sad when Katara dies at the end.
>>
>>78018985
>Goth girls have bad feet and toes
I'm sorry, what?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.