[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the most overrated cartoon >obnoxious fat moron screaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Post the most overrated cartoon

>obnoxious fat moron screaming for 30 minutes with shitty pop culture references thrown in
>>
>>78016619
>>
>>78016619
I hope you have as much cancer as your post faggot.
>>
>>78017365
>>78017388
Glad to see /co/ still has godawful taste in everything.
>>
>>78016619
Samurai Jack
I honestly like it but I'm sick of people treating it like it's the greatest thing ever made
>>
Your favorite cartoon.
>>
>>78017407
yeah cause if everyone likes it then clearly it's pretentious and bad. Only smart people like us know it's bad and unenjoyable. Stupid sheepole liking it cause it's cool not like us.
>>
>>78016619
I like the idea of Megas more than I like the show itself, honestly. It had a handful of solid gold episodes but a lot of them felt like they come up with a fun plot for the episode but then halfway through lost interest and just wanted to end it as quickly as possible.
>>
That new show that you hate
>>
>>78017448
Shut the fuck up. /co/ has the biggest hivemind mentality of any board on this site.
>>
Not overated but why the fuck is TTG! playing 6 hours of CN's timeslots? Are they really making this much money but the writing and animation still dont improve?
>>
Anybody have the clip where Megas is just smashing into stuff and the bad guy watches in horror? I can't fucking find it.
>>
>>78017511
Sure.
>>
>>78017511
Woah, you're so intelligent for being aware of that. Good thing you're so above the rest of us mindless drones.
>>
>>78017535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RKSj96fno
>>
>>78017511
Yeah man I agree people just like it cause other people like it were the smart ones for noticing, it's not good cause the masses have to be wrong not us.
>>
>>78016619

>cancelled
>very small fanbase and not even vocal
>never makes it into best of lists
>rarely posted on /co/

>overrated

You could just have said "post cartoons you don't like".

Also:
>pop culture references

It's a parody cartoon, what the hell you expected?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.