[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JOHNNY JOHNNY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10
File: a0085548420_16.jpg (78 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0085548420_16.jpg
78 KB, 700x700
JOHNNY JOHNNY?
>>
NO PAPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
SUCKING DICKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>78009868
YES PAPA
>>
How'd they get the dad's mustache to render in front of the door?
>>
File: SPEAKOFTHEDEVILANDHESHALLAPPEAR.gif (172 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
SPEAKOFTHEDEVILANDHESHALLAPPEAR.gif
172 KB, 300x300
>>78009815
>>
>Johnny. Johnny.

>Yes, father?

>Are you eating sugar?

>No father, I am not.

>Are you lying to me?

>No, father I am not lying to you.

>Please open your mouth.

>You're clever indeed, father...but I'm afraid you're too late. For while you were perplexed by my clever ruse, I allowed the sugar I had hidden in my mouth to dissolve, thereby consuming it. You are powerless to stop me now, father. As we speak I have glucose flowing through my bloodstream, nourishing me with a supply of simple sugar unlike anything else. Your failure to keep this sugar from my grasp shall herald a contiguous contingencies well beyond your understanding. I shudder to think at what fate shall befall you now, father, for your negligence. It will cost you dearly.
>>
File: pussy.png (765 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pussy.png
765 KB, 1920x1080
DING DONG BELL

PUSSY'S IN THE WELL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6UTUl1AppQ
>>
>to those as confused as I was when I first saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXRCAI7q8QY

High quality video
>>
>>78009966
>triple dubs speak truth.

Also didn't do shit for him when they turned into pigs
>>
>>78009966
You won the internet today.
>>
File: get sense is tingling.gif (494 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
get sense is tingling.gif
494 KB, 500x259
>>78009966
>>
>>78009915
Complex, time-intensive renders like hair are often done separately.
You might even have character models rendered completely separately from the environment if they're only super-imposed over it for certain shots.
>>
>>78009966

HAHA YES! HE FINALLY LEARNED THE ABILILITY TO DECIEVE! IT HAS BEEN GIVEN FROM GENERATON TO GENERATION AND NOW HE RECIEVED IT! DECIEVING AND CORRUPTION ARE FINALLY UPON HIM! I AM FILLED WITH A FEELING OF PLEASURE!
>>
Hey Lois remember that time when I fostered that hispanic kid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9JRoA9jko
>>
File: chainface.png (227 KB, 696x480) Image search: [Google]
chainface.png
227 KB, 696x480
>it's a repost thread

This kills the humor
>>
>>78010300
anyone got this exact video? I can't find it anymore. the one where it says about how all papas learned telling lies from this song, or some shit.
>>
File: 1438908277158.webm (298 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1438908277158.webm
298 KB, 400x300
>>78010545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqG54RHw-Uo
>>
>>78010721
thanks
>>
>>78010721
Has anybody had any luck implementing Positive Impact Methods in their schools and institutions? The school board keeps shooting down my attempts and I fear the lies have already seeped into the blood and genes of the schoolchildren.
>>
File: 1440262737669.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1440262737669.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>78009987

its a parody

i refuse to believe otherwise
>>
File: jews.png (140 KB, 502x420) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
140 KB, 502x420
>>78010721
classic
>>
>>78009815
>The twist at the end where the demonic child tries to eat his father but gets eaten instead
10/10
>>
>>78010400
Why did it end with the kid remembering the incident like it was some sorta inception?
>>
>>78009987
I need fanart of a super johnny x2 fusion about to destroy the world with a lone papa trying to stop him
>>
File: navy seals.webm (2 MB, 960x542) Image search: [Google]
navy seals.webm
2 MB, 960x542
>>
>>78009856
surprised there wasn't a ban here
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.