[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one thinking he is based as fuck and the best casting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: based.png (195 KB, 601x275) Image search: [Google]
based.png
195 KB, 601x275
Am I the only one thinking he is based as fuck and the best casting choice in the movie?
>>
you're gonna go to WOR
>>
Irons will be based. Too bad his role seems to be dropping by once or twice to call Bruce on his bullshit and leave.
>>
The movie isn't out yet
>>
>>78007566
WOR? I thought he said WOURGH.
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 1024x576
>>78007832
And it's still more hyped than competition
>>
>>78007818
Or he left already after Jason's death only to come back after Bruce wants to fight Superman?
>>
>>78007864
The competition isn't out yet
>>
I did a double take when I saw the trailer because his voice reminded me so much of the Gotham version
>>
>>78007864
>And it's still more hyped than competition
You keep saying that. Where's the proof?
>>
>>78007818
What else do you even need from an Alfred tho?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.