[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions and things that annoy use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>I think DKR was a bad batman movie and focused to much on Bane
>Batman is a good hero but very overrated
>Marvel makes better movies than DC
>DC makes better Cartoons than Marvel
>Nothing can come up to par with DC/Marvel 90's
>Adventure time, AWOG, Are overrated shits
>people who wear a comic book shirt of Batman or Superman annoy me if they have no idea about comics in the first place
(this isn't to say it's ok to like the movies and shows tho)
>If you don't know at least a little bit of the origin story of the super hero you're wearing merch of, you shouldn't be allowed to wear it
>The mall is a bad place for a comic book stores because "normies"
>steph is an underrated Robin
>cartoon network is complete shit now compared to 5 years ago.
>silk is a good comic book
>>
>>78005373
Marvel was shit in the 90s, and CN was shit in 2009.

Other than that, I don't think those are really unpopular opinions, pretty spot on.
>>
Almost non of that is an unpopular opinion
>>
Most of those arent unpopular
>>
If all your comic opinions are about only Marvel and DC, then you're one of those people who "have no idea about comics in the first place".

And if you want to discuss live action then you should go back to /tv/.
>>
>>78005404
>>78005414
to the outside world of 4chan yes they are unpopular

>>78005437
>most
I try to stay in the realm of DC and Marvel. I just started reading the Tarot Series. I really like it
>it shows sexy woman and shit
I saw the name Tarot first before I new it was an "erotic" comics.

>/tv/
>go back to /tv/
I've been there, it's slow as winter, no thank you anon. It's quite boring. If I think of anything else, I'll post it, but as a name fag, I will shuttup till someone replies to me.
>>
File: co versus tv.png (66 KB, 968x831) Image search: [Google]
co versus tv.png
66 KB, 968x831
>>78005485
>I try to stay in the realm of DC and Marvel.
You are a casual and a pleb, and you "shouldn't be allowed" to start threads where you try to look down upon your fellow casuals.

And you should go back to /tv/.
>>
>>78005640
only cartoons I've honestly liked are DC and Marvel based in the last 5 years. I've looked for other shows to like but they've all bored me. Then what do you think? I've yet to hear anything from any one else.
>>
>star wars is overrated
>>
>>78005833
>>>>>/tv/
>>
>>78005891
Still technically has a comic and a cartoon.
>>
>>78005373
God do I hate Stephanie Brown and i cringe when ppl put her as thier favorite Robin becauseMost of the time its because shes a girl. But she sucked ass at it.
>>
>>78006048
I like Dick the most
(no pun intended)
I would like to see her written more and better if anything but it's not going to happen
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.