[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Knucks episode Making Knuckles The Big Dumb was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: original[1].jpg (64 KB, 595x413) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
64 KB, 595x413
>it's a Knucks episode
Making Knuckles The Big Dumb was not a wise choice. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but out of all the characters Knuckles is my least favourite. It just seems like lazy writing to put him into that stereotype, at least out of nowhere like that. Why not nigger Knuckles from Adventure? Why not trickster/protector Knuckles from Sonic 3? He's the only canon character on the show whose personality mostly came out of nowhere.

Anyway, Sonic Boom thread I guess. Zoe best girl.
>>
idiots are the easiest characters to write jokes for, with assholes being a close second

that's all there is to it
>>
File: knuckles_by_den255-d6hju2f.png (179 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
knuckles_by_den255-d6hju2f.png
179 KB, 500x500
>>77998310
>implying any version of Knuckles isn't consistently the only good thing besides Robotnik to come from the steaming cesspool of crap that is the Sonic franchise
>>
File: 1448854949593.png (58 KB, 159x159) Image search: [Google]
1448854949593.png
58 KB, 159x159
It's kinda 50-50 for me. As someone who played the Adventure games and enjoyed Knux's characterization as a slightly gullible guardian due to his lack of exposure to the world outside Angel Island, dumb buff Knux is pretty painful to see. But he's probably one of the funniest things about Sonic Boom, and I'll admit that jokes surrounding him have made me laugh out loud on occasion.
>>
>>77998310
Knuckles was never black.

Sonic was more black than Knuckles ever was.
>>
File: 4287090-the+man+with+no+taste.jpg (68 KB, 800x449) Image search: [Google]
4287090-the+man+with+no+taste.jpg
68 KB, 800x449
>>77998310
>shitting on Boom Knuckles

Why? He's one of the best incarnations of the character. Yeah, he's Flanderized to hell and back, but they more than make up for that due to having a lot of charm to him due to being so hilariously innocent. That rainy day and chili pepper episode really highlight this.
>>
Boom Knuckles best Knuckles. That faggot has always been one of the most boring characters in the games.
>>
>>77998310
>Knuckles the worst
>not Sticks
I hate everything in her character. All that lolrandumb, the complete retarded intellegence and that annoyingly grating voice.
>>
As the show goes on all the villagers will start becoming super villains. By the end of the show everyone but sonic and friends have become the villains.
>>
>>77998310
>watching sonic boom at all
How are you not ashamed of yourself
>>
File: Z9ruTno.png (364 KB, 485x587) Image search: [Google]
Z9ruTno.png
364 KB, 485x587
>>77998310
I don't miond the different characterisations, since they made it clear it's an alternate universe. I too find Knuckles and Eggman to be the best in this show.
>>
>>78000664
The show is actually pretty good.
>>
>>77998606

Knuckles was supposed to have had a Jamaican accent and dredlocks during the genesis games, but that was dropped when he appeared on the dreamcast games & ever since then.

i suspect that's what he meant by Knuckles being black.
>>
>>77998606
Knuckles has 100% always been the black one. He was originally a Nike ad for Christ's sake.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.